Ranking Watch - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 10:45 PM   #151
country flag olympus28

olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of
Re: Ranking Watch

Thats cool Kuznetsova lost a lot of points, she can stay really behind Vee
olympus28 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2010, 01:51 PM   #152
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
What?
Veenoose 2380
Rena 2320
Juju 2100/2300/2420/2570

SF+200
F+ 320
W+470

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwfan View Post
yep.
JJ is useless. plays the tennis of her life against Venus and then turns over and let's JH spank her 10 straight times.

Anyway, Venus can get back to #1 in the Race IF she goes further than Serena in Rome.
R3= 60
QF= 225
SF= 395
F= 620
W= 900

Veenoose 2380/R3=2440/2606/2775/3000/3280
Rena 2320/R3=2380/2545/2715/2940/3220
Juju 2100/SF=2300/2420/2570

Rankings+Race gets really really interesting
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2010, 07:59 PM   #153
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

ooh...
Venus needs atleast QF+do the same/better than Serena to gain the Race #1 back
Old May 3rd, 2010, 05:29 PM   #154
country flag olympus28

olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of olympus28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by olympus28 View Post
olympus28 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:56 PM   #155
country flag Serenus Christ

Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute

go dulgheru
Old May 4th, 2010, 02:07 PM   #156

Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute Serenus Christ has a reputation beyond repute

DULGHERU WON
what does this mean ranking calculators?
Old May 4th, 2010, 02:09 PM   #157
country flag nfl46

nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future nfl46 has a brilliant future

Venus is number 3 in the world now. Remember, Safina WON Rome last year. She just lost A LOT of points.
Old May 4th, 2010, 02:21 PM   #158
country flag zxcVbnm88

zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by olympus28 View Post
and Safina too.

Unless Venus loses the next round and Elena takes the title, Venus will be #3.

Venus should aim for the #2 spot now by defending her Rome points and better her Madrid results so she'll be in different halves as Serena for RG and WC

Wozniacki will be defending Madrid Final points so Venus does stand a chance.

Last edited by zxcVbnm88 : May 4th, 2010 at 03:14 PM.
zxcVbnm88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2010, 02:29 PM   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcVbnm88 View Post
and Safina too.

Unless Venus loses the next round and Elena takes the title, Venus will be #3.

Venus should aim for the #2 spot now by defending her Rome points and better her Madrid results so she'll be in different halves as Serena for RG and WC

Wozniacki will be defending Madrid Final points so Venus does stand a chance.
if she wins rome and woz gets knocked out now,
what does that mean for ze rankings?
Old May 4th, 2010, 02:43 PM   #160
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

She could get to #2 actually if that happens I think.
Woz has 6255
Venus has 5467 with her Rome points off and no R2 win included. So 900 for winning Rome. 6367.
Woz has 700 Madrid Finalist points to defend next week as well....

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2010, 03:05 PM   #161
country flag Bijoux0021

Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Woz has 6255
Venus has 5467 with her Rome points off and no R2 win included. So 900 for winning Rome. 6367.
It would be awesome if Venus could get to #2 as soon as possible. It is sooooo frustrating seeing the sisters in the same half of draws all the time.

*Federer*Nadal*Djokovic*Tsonga*Murray*Monfils*Gulb is*Young*Safin*Mirnyi*

“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”

― Maya Angelou
Bijoux0021 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2010, 03:16 PM   #162

I can't believe wozniacki is the one stopping Serena and Venus from being ranked 1 and 2.
It is quite amazing...
Old May 4th, 2010, 03:17 PM   #163
country flag zxcVbnm88

zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of zxcVbnm88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan-yeah View Post
if she wins rome and woz gets knocked out now,
what does that mean for ze rankings?
Quote:
Woz has 6255
Yes. If that happens, Venus would be #2 even if she doesn't do so well at Madrid. Woz is not fit right now so things are looking good for Vee
zxcVbnm88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2010, 03:18 PM   #164
country flag Direwolf

Quote:
Woz has 6255
ALLEZ!!

Now...

If Venus is 5467 now... and La Woz has 6255-700=5500...
La Woz is actually just 33 points ahead of La Vie!!

so basically these 2 tournament is the boiling point for the rankings!!!
Old May 4th, 2010, 03:39 PM   #165
country flag Bijoux0021

Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $#!+ View Post
ALLEZ!!

Now...

If Venus is 5467 now... and La Woz has 6255-700=5500...
La Woz is actually just 33 points ahead of La Vie!!

so basically these 2 tournament is the boiling point for the rankings!!!
My mouth is watering just by the thought of the possibility. Come on Venus!

*Federer*Nadal*Djokovic*Tsonga*Murray*Monfils*Gulb is*Young*Safin*Mirnyi*

“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”

― Maya Angelou
Bijoux0021 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote