Queenus Fed Cup Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2015, 04:24 PM   #1
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute
Queenus Fed Cup Thread

To discuss Venus' Fed Cup matches that are coming up in Argentina.

Fed Cup Stats:

First year played 1999
Total nominations 11
Ties played 10
Singles (W/L) 15/2
Doubles (W/L) 4/2
Total (W/L) 19/4
Couver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2015, 05:35 PM   #2
country flag acelovesvenus

acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of acelovesvenus has much to be proud of
Re: Queenus Fed Cup Thread

lets go and get that 11-1 start to the year. That would be her best start to the year since 2010 when she went 19-1
acelovesvenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2015, 05:53 PM   #3
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad she's playing Fed Cup. I really want her to stay match tough this year. I'm just waiting to see if Mary Jo will have her go for singles or just doubles.
Old Feb 2nd, 2015, 07:23 PM   #4
joeshmo50

joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all

When is it?
joeshmo50 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2015, 08:07 PM   #5
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmo50 View Post
When is it?
This coming weekend Feb 7 - 8.
Old Feb 2nd, 2015, 08:22 PM   #6
joeshmo50

joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all

Nice! I love to see her playing so much. Just praying no injury sneaks its way in.
joeshmo50 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2015, 08:57 PM   #7
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

She is probably gonna play. But i have a feeling its gonna be tough
Old Feb 2nd, 2015, 10:41 PM   #8
country flag Z1988

Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of

It is going to be on clay, isn't it? . But it should be okay for Vee though. And I can see her playing doubles with Serena too to at least start tuning in some of their doubles groove for the Olympics...
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2015, 10:42 PM   #9
country flag Z1988

Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of

I mean if they already clinch in singles then there is no pressure on doubles. Should be fun for them to play. And for the crowd too
Old Feb 2nd, 2015, 11:59 PM   #10
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z1988 View Post
It is going to be on clay, isn't it? . But it should be okay for Vee though. And I can see her playing doubles with Serena too to at least start tuning in some of their doubles groove for the Olympics...
Yeah it's on clay. I'm not sure if it's outdoor or indoor though. Vee is usually fine on dry clay. It's when it rains and it get super slow that she struggles.
Old Feb 3rd, 2015, 02:06 PM   #11
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Vee doesn't mind switching surfaces on the hop anyway....wasn't it only a few years ago that she went playing on hard/clay/hard in consecutive weeks?!
Old Feb 3rd, 2015, 03:01 PM   #12
country flag Aaron.
She's coming for your faves wigs

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute

Lets go Vee!
Aaron. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2015, 03:11 PM   #13
country flag Maddox
Ain't no acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Meh

Just hope she continues the good form that she has shown this year
Old Feb 3rd, 2015, 03:55 PM   #14
country flag Z1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-MAC View Post
Vee doesn't mind switching surfaces on the hop anyway....wasn't it only a few years ago that she went playing on hard/clay/hard in consecutive weeks?!
Yeah, her random Dubai/Acapulco tournaments in 2009/2010. But somehow she managed to win both tournaments in both years though .

Btw who is the player in your avatar?
Old Feb 3rd, 2015, 06:07 PM   #15
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z1988 View Post
Yeah, her random Dubai/Acapulco tournaments in 2009/2010. But somehow she managed to win both tournaments in both years though .

Btw who is the player in your avatar?
My lil' Portugese cutie, Gastao Elias