Dubai Goddess: The Defense - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2015, 12:44 PM   #1
country flag Maddox
Ain't no acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute
Dubai Goddess: The Defense

Venus is back at her home tournament!!! Screw Miami, this is her backyard

She is on a 15 match win streak here, may she continue it

Come on ya'll, let's go

Old Feb 12th, 2015, 01:15 PM   #2
country flag Z1988

Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of
Re: Dubai Goddess: The Defense

Will she still be seed #9 at this event?
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2015, 02:48 PM   #3
country flag Maddox

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Yes looks like she will be seeded 9th, so she will play a top 8 seed in round 3
Old Feb 12th, 2015, 02:55 PM   #4
joeshmo50

joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all joeshmo50 is a name known to all

That's so shitty. Maybe Serena will withdraw from that illness and can bump her up to 8! Can we get her other victory pics/stats? Remember that victory speech she made about that player that they didn't allow to come play that one year (I can see her name, just spacing it at the moment). It was so graciously done, but yet still made a statement! She is always so good at finding that middle ground, I admire her with that in sticky situations. It reminds me of how she's grown out of that teenage swagger into this classy but strong adult. Here's to another title run and the match streak here continuing!
joeshmo50 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2015, 03:28 PM   #5
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute

Love the title!

This tournament usually brings out her best. She's healthy and focused this season so hopefully that leads to a strong defence. She played such smart tennis here last year by minimizing her time on court. I think that is key for this year too.
Couver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2015, 03:54 PM   #6
country flag Z1988

Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddox View Post
Yes looks like she will be seeded 9th, so she will play a top 8 seed in round 3
I am more concered with the missed opportunity to get a 1R BYE . I think the top eight seeds get 1R BYE, right?
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2015, 05:22 PM   #7
country flag Holy Water
🍎🍏🍊🍋🍒🍇

Holy Water has a reputation beyond repute Holy Water has a reputation beyond repute Holy Water has a reputation beyond repute Holy Water has a reputation beyond repute Holy Water has a reputation beyond repute Holy Water has a reputation beyond repute Holy Water has a reputation beyond repute Holy Water has a reputation beyond repute Holy Water has a reputation beyond repute Holy Water has a reputation beyond repute Holy Water has a reputation beyond repute

lemme subscribe!

*a new video every Monday*
Holy Water is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2015, 05:30 PM   #8
country flag nathanj594

nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Venus is back at her home tournament!!! Screw Miami, this is her backyard

She is on a 15 match win streak here, may she continue it

Come on ya'll, let's go

You bitch! I claimed Dubai! You gonna be absent for months and then come back and steal my shit.

http://shadebutton.com
nathanj594 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2015, 05:38 PM   #9
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait to see her back on the court
Old Feb 12th, 2015, 09:35 PM   #10
country flag MajesticVenus

MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute

DUBAI!! Last tournament all the way up to Stanford/Montreal to worry about ranking points. Let's fucking defend this.

MajesticVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2015, 01:55 AM   #11
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute

Do we know when the draw is out?
Old Feb 13th, 2015, 03:22 AM   #12
country flag Maddox

Quote:
Originally Posted by @nathanj594 View Post
You bitch! I claimed Dubai! You gonna be absent for months and then come back and steal my shit.

http://shadebutton.com
I checked and didn't see anyone claiming it, I must've missed your post. Sorry love
Old Feb 13th, 2015, 04:36 AM   #13
country flag nathanj594

nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I checked and didn't see anyone claiming it, I must've missed your post. Sorry love

nathanj594 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2015, 03:48 PM   #14
country flag mirzafanindia

mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all mirzafanindia is a name known to all

Saw Vee practicing pic on twitter..she's going to be ready fore this..defend your title Vee
mirzafanindia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2015, 03:48 PM   #15
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

YAS! She's focused. She better go in on all comers.