Could Venus play Mixed Doubles at Wimbledon & US Open in 2014. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 05:32 PM   #1
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold
Could Venus play Mixed Doubles at Wimbledon & US Open in 2014.

Venus only needs the Wimbledon & US Open Mixed Doubles titles to complete the Career Grand Slam in Mixed Doubles she won the Australian Open & French Open Mixed Doubles titles in 1998 and she has said numerous times on twitter that she wants these two titles she came very close to winning the Wimbledon Mixed Doubles title in 2006 when she and partner Bob Bryan lost the Final and Venus has not played Mixed Doubles at a Grand Slam since and I want to know whether you think she could decide to do it again in 2014.

Australian Open: 1998
French Open: 1998
Wimbledon: (Runner Up) 2006
US Open: (Quarter-Finals) 1998
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2014, 07:05 PM   #2
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Could Venus play Mixed Doubles at Wimbledon & US Open in 2014.

OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS CONSTANT UNRELENTING OBSESSION WITH MIXED DOUBLES?!?

No one gives a fuck, not even Venus, so I won't ask you to give up because you will keep spamming us with this shit regardless

I have never been this rude on this thread ever but this just sent me over
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 01:42 AM   #3
country flag Couver
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute Couver has a reputation beyond repute

Adam I would like her to get the 2 she is missing but I don't see that happening. She hasn't indicated any interest in trying for the mixed. She and Serena seem far more committed to playing doubles so I doubt we will see her go for the mixed this year. Perhaps in 2015?

Couver is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 09:45 PM   #4
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Venus has said on twitter on her previous fan questions that she would like to win the Wimbledon & US Open Mixed Doubles title but I really want Serena to get her missing Mixed Doubles titles at the Australian Open & French Open.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote