Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3 - Page 88 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2011, 03:03 AM   #1306
country flag Yilongru

Yilongru is a glorious beacon of light Yilongru is a glorious beacon of light Yilongru is a glorious beacon of light Yilongru is a glorious beacon of light Yilongru is a glorious beacon of light Yilongru is a glorious beacon of light Yilongru is a glorious beacon of light Yilongru is a glorious beacon of light Yilongru is a glorious beacon of light Yilongru is a glorious beacon of light Yilongru is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by дalex View Post
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2011, 08:40 AM   #1307
country flag bdave351

bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of

JJ on the practice court in Sydney

bdave351 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 09:10 AM   #1308
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 09:15 AM   #1309
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post

At least she's back to showing emotions on the court.
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 09:20 AM   #1310
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

The pictures speak more than words.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

I miss Elena Dementieva.
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 10:35 AM   #1311
country flag empressionist

empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of

No videos needed. These pictures say it all.
empressionist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 07:21 PM   #1312
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 07:45 PM   #1313
country flag empressionist

empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of

jelena looks more "bulky", she's gained some muscle again. she did look somewhat skinny at the end of last season...
empressionist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 01:04 AM   #1314
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

JJ practising with Bojana:

Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 01:07 AM   #1315
country flag Mikey.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

The Serbian fans cheering for JJ

Old Jan 11th, 2011, 01:09 AM   #1316
country flag Mikey.

And some picures from the match:

Old Jan 11th, 2011, 01:09 AM   #1317
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Smiling during practise again.
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 01:09 AM   #1318
country flag Mikey.

Sorry for the shit quality
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 01:16 AM   #1319
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caralenko View Post
Smiling during practise again.
It actually looks as if she smiled when she realised Mikey was taking pictures of her.
Oh and poor fans!

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

I miss Elena Dementieva.
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 01:29 AM   #1320
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

That's Bojana's dad behind JJ during practise
where is JJ's coach?

Mikey thanks for photos
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote