Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3 - Page 274 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2014, 09:36 PM   #4096
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3

This hair is getting her a GS title
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2014, 09:57 PM   #4097
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Queen Bethanie approves!

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2014, 08:49 PM   #4098
country flag Rebell

Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of Rebell has much to be proud of

Rebell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 10:55 AM   #4099
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 11:22 AM   #4100
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Who is that guy?

Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 01:45 PM   #4101
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

manager
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 04:51 PM   #4102
country flag Saraya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NAJ- View Post
manager
Thanks. She is without boyfriend long time now.

Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 06:21 PM   #4103
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya! View Post
Thanks. She is without boyfriend long time now.
As far as I know she reconciled with Mladen!
SchTeTa is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 07:07 PM   #4104
country flag Saraya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchTeTa View Post
As far as I know she reconciled with Mladen!
That would be great. Really like him. So hot

Old Sep 7th, 2014, 12:22 PM   #4105
country flag Saraya!

A little dancing ... Fun night! #friends #music

Old Sep 11th, 2014, 12:45 PM   #4106
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 01:50 PM   #4107
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

That new hairdo is really nice.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 03:02 PM   #4108
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of
Drining beer! This stupid Biatch!!! She will drown and waste the Asian swing.
SchTeTa is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2014, 04:29 PM   #4109
country flag stejj9

stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice stejj9 is just really nice

Actually that's Sommersby cider, which barely has any alcohol

PAW Titles: 2013 Roland Garros
stejj9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2014, 04:32 PM   #4110
country flag Saraya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchTeTa View Post
Drining beer! This stupid Biatch!!! She will drown and waste the Asian swing.
My god, I don´t see the problem to make Party sometimes. She is not in church.