Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3 - Page 243 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 10:20 AM   #3631
country flag Foon_JJ

Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future Foon_JJ has a brilliant future
Re: Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3

Uvek uz tebe Jeca!

JJ: 'I'm just who I am, and some people may like it, some people may not. But that's the way it is.'
Foon_JJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2014, 08:23 PM   #3632
country flag seventynine

seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of

i have not seen Jelena's other brother . Does anyone have a pic of him? Is Marko married? what about the other one?(stefan is it?)
seventynine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 08:30 PM   #3633
country flag pier97

pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold

I don't know any pic but JJ said that he will back with her probably in sydney, for sure in Melbourne!!
pier97 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 02:56 AM   #3634
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pier97 View Post
I don't know any pic but JJ said that he will back with her probably in sydney, for sure in Melbourne!!
Then who was coaching JJ in Brisbane?
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 06:13 AM   #3635
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

Marko was not in brisbane, he is coming to syndey or melbourne
In brisbane was JJ's new coach (who by her tone might be sacked?)

Btw is Jelena still dating the water polo hottie? Havent seen him in ages
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 07:19 AM   #3636
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

Stefan is JJ's other brother... He sometimes travels with Jelena... I saw him during YEC in players box... also JJ posted a photo with brothers on twitter after YEC...
Mladjan and Jelena are still together, there were rumors that they broke up but they didn't. She was with him in Italy during offseason....
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 07:21 AM   #3637
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena at players party in Sydney
She's bringing the light and the joy, literally! @jelena_jankovic looking fab tonight.
https://twitter.com/SydneyTennis/sta.../photo/1/large
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 07:39 AM   #3638
country flag -NAJ-

richieplz Richard Callander 6h
What a superstar on and off the court @jelena_jankovic
Jelena just joined us on @summer_of_sport @2GB873
GOOD LUCK pic.twitter.com/m9M9n8IUYb

Old Jan 5th, 2014, 09:57 AM   #3639
country flag pier97

pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold pier97 is a splendid one to behold
She is awesome at the player party!!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
pier97 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 06:26 PM   #3640
country flag seventynine

seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of

can someone post Stefan's picture! Pretty please. Would love to see her family picture if there is any out there. Thanks
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 09:39 PM   #3641
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

JJ looks like a star, I mean like a contender for the AO title who is getting a lot of press kinda star
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 01:07 PM   #3642
country flag -NAJ-

Jelena Jankovic Sydney photos

Old Jan 6th, 2014, 03:48 PM   #3643
country flag seventynine

great pictures of JJ in action in Sydney. she looked great. too bad she lost
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 03:20 PM   #3644
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 03:21 PM   #3645
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

So proud on ME!!!! Learned to post a pic!!!

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote