Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3 - Page 163 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 07:51 AM   #2431
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3

Took lotsa pics today. Many of them have Sneki and her coach lurking around in the bg.
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 08:12 AM   #2432
country flag Mish

Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all

Pleaseeeee, post them!!!!!!
Mish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 08:23 AM   #2433
country flag Mikey.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

I will soon. Just uploading.
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #2434
country flag bdave351

bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of bdave351 has much to be proud of

A few from her hitting session in Sydney

bdave351 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:20 AM   #2435
country flag Unstable90

Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light Unstable90 is a glorious beacon of light

Queen JJ! Run The WORLD GIRL!
Unstable90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:25 AM   #2436
country flag Mikey.

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #2437
country flag Mikey.

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #2438
country flag Mikey.

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #2439
country flag Mikey.

Her facial expressions when speaking to her coach

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #2440
country flag Mikey.

Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #2441
country flag Mikey.

Pissed I didn't get a handshake photo.
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #2442
country flag Mish

Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all

You Are Great!!!!!!! Thank You... ))
Mish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #2443
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for all the pics
but she really needs that dress two sizes smaller
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #2444
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

great photos Mikey
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #2445
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey. View Post
Her facial expressions when speaking to her coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey. View Post

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote