Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3 - Page 145 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 13th, 2011, 06:54 AM   #2161
country flag Mish

Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all
Re: Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3

http://t.co/KDON6P1

http://www.cincytennis.com/2011-draw-party/#
Mish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2011, 11:30 AM   #2162
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

I just love this girl. She is so Serbian and world's at the same time.
Linguae^ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 05:26 PM   #2163
country flag Bobisa

Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute

''I bring the light and the joy!"
Bobisa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 09:03 PM   #2164
country flag RFS

RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god she looks as though she's complaining to Piotr!!!

Pick Strategy is ALL: JJ is merely the weapon of choice...

JM: [pause, followed by a guilty look] Ah yeah. That's possible.

Rozzie's Tennis Blogs are now contained in The Chalkdust Chronicles - Click HERE
RFS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 09:22 PM   #2165
country flag JJ all the way

JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute JJ all the way has a reputation beyond repute

Sneki looks MAD! Does anyone know what is going on in that pic?

PS - Wozniaki and Jankovic practicing together can not be good for either of them at this point!
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 05:55 AM   #2166
country flag Mish

Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all

http://t.co/mA3vM6y

http://t.co/GznCzpy

http://t.co/FgxIebC

http://t.co/1uGwxT2

Last edited by Mish : Aug 14th, 2011 at 06:26 AM.
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 08:14 AM   #2167
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

It looks she is practicing a lot lately, she must be scared of another R1 loss.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 11:19 AM   #2168
country flag mb011

mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of

That blacked-out racket looks afwul. but at least we're getting some pictures of Jelena training, instead of "fashioning, relaxing, getting rest" and stuff.
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 11:30 AM   #2169
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

Sneki looks like she's about to lay the smackdown on Piotr
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 06:17 PM   #2170
country flag Mish

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&type=1&ref=nf

JJ has couch????? Her psaring partner is in black, who is tjat in red??????????
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 07:00 PM   #2171
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

That's Ivan Meister Djurjdevic. But who is Ivan Meister Djurdjevic?
Linguae^ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 07:13 PM   #2172
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mish View Post
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&type=1&ref=nf

JJ has couch????? Her psaring partner is in black, who is tjat in red??????????
It's hard to tell , it's small photo. but she is without coach for sure . So it's probably someone who works there
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 08:53 PM   #2173
country flag mb011

mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of

ivan is her sparing partner... Has been for quite a while now..
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 06:52 PM   #2174
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

^ now we know that's sanchez on photo
lol
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 07:30 PM   #2175
country flag -NAJ-