Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3 - Page 130 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 19th, 2011, 10:02 PM   #1936
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future
Re: Jelena Jankovic Photos Thread vol 3

Since when Vera is sexy?
Jelena looks like a lawyer. Maybe she would do better that than tennis.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2011, 10:47 PM   #1937
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnerpova. View Post

how didn't I see this before.. Is that after her match with Woz?
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 05:44 AM   #1938
country flag Bobisa

Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute

Neda,Djuki,Aca and Jeca...

''I bring the light and the joy!"
Bobisa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 08:32 AM   #1939
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobisa View Post
lol
дalex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 08:39 AM   #1940
country flag RFS

RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute

Well she seems to be having fun. She know's she's there to win 'em all, right???

Pick Strategy is ALL: JJ is merely the weapon of choice...

JM: [pause, followed by a guilty look] Ah yeah. That's possible.

Rozzie's Tennis Blogs are now contained in The Chalkdust Chronicles - Click HERE
RFS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 09:11 AM   #1941
country flag Winnerpova.

Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light Winnerpova. is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaBaker View Post
how didn't I see this before.. Is that after her match with Woz?
after the match against AMG

Quote:
Neda,Djuki,Aca and Jeca...
Thank you
Winnerpova. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 10:27 AM   #1942
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

great pictures... who is the guy in the middle and the woman with JJ?

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 10:46 AM   #1943
country flag Bobisa

Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute Bobisa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
great pictures... who is the guy in the middle and the woman with JJ?
They are members of the Serbian Tennis Federation.Neda (Girl with Jelena) She works Public Relations and Communications Coordinator for Jelena and for the Serbian Tennis Federation.I adore her she is my little sister.Aca (guy in the middle) is a masseuse. They all have a positive effect on Jelena. I hope that she would think to play Fed Cup and that she will do her best to win them all.

Old May 21st, 2011, 11:06 AM   #1944
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They are members of the Serbian Tennis Federation.Neda (Girl with Jelena) She works Public Relations and Communications Coordinator for Jelena and for the Serbian Tennis Federation.I adore her she is my little sister.Aca (guy in the middle) is a masseuse. They all have a positive effect on Jelena. I hope that she would think to play Fed Cup and that she will do her best to win them all.
Great, thanks alot!

She looks happy, I hope they'll support her throughout the tournament and if she steps it up she could definately get far!

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
Old May 21st, 2011, 11:27 AM   #1945
country flag Mish

Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all Mish is a name known to all

http://ffd.me/lzMvX0
Mish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 12:36 PM   #1946
country flag mb011

mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of

great pics... judging by Jelena's pink shoes, looks like she'll be having a pink dress too
Old May 21st, 2011, 12:36 PM   #1947
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Now I see she is ready to win them all.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 08:18 PM   #1948
country flag Bobisa

Old May 21st, 2011, 08:22 PM   #1949
country flag GoofyDuck

crowd loves her, hope they'll cheer really hard at all her 7 matches.

Old May 21st, 2011, 09:38 PM   #1950
country flag Bobisa