Players entered - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2010, 12:16 PM   #31
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of
Re: Players entered

Dokic in Q?
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2010, 08:54 PM   #32
country flag quickfound

quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of quickfound has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieter pan View Post
Vika accepted a WC?
Yep. It's in the Palo Alto Weekly.

tennis.quickfound.net With 168 players' Twitter feed! Weekly tourney pages
results with players' ranks, photos & quotes, venue maps, weather, time, tourney links...
WTA Wallpaper | quickfoundnet at Twitter | YouTube channel
quickfound is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 09:05 PM   #33
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Great news, thanks!
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 06:03 AM   #34
country flag tennisplayer21

tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all tennisplayer21 is a name known to all

This tournament has an amazing list of players.

It will be my first pro tennis event I attend!

Question: how many of you have volunteered at pro events? Was it fun? Thanks.
tennisplayer21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 06:12 AM   #35
country flag aceman

aceman has a reputation beyond repute aceman has a reputation beyond repute aceman has a reputation beyond repute aceman has a reputation beyond repute aceman has a reputation beyond repute aceman has a reputation beyond repute aceman has a reputation beyond repute aceman has a reputation beyond repute aceman has a reputation beyond repute aceman has a reputation beyond repute aceman has a reputation beyond repute

Can i know how far is Kim Couts from Qualifying? Thanks

http://www.wtaquebec.com
http://www.challengersaguenay.com
aceman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 08:40 AM   #36
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

sprem?
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2010, 12:10 PM   #37
country flag MarryKC

MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all MarryKC is a name known to all

Kai-Chen?

Kai-Chen's Official Website
MarryKC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 06:05 AM   #38
country flag Elisse

Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute

Is Akgul in Q? Thanks!!
Facebook: Support Uzbekistan Tennis Team in 2014
Twitter: http://twitter.com/elissetennis <--- Live Tweeting from...hmmmm
- I went to Tashkent Open...yesss TASHKENT!!!! -
Davai-Akgul (3)Amanmuradova/Daniilidou (UZB/GRE) #MyDreamTeam
Elisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 09:27 AM   #39
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Pandzic in qualies?
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 10:28 AM   #40
country flag tennijapo

tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light tennijapo is a glorious beacon of light

Why isn't Kai-Chen in MD alt?
She play in Q.
tennijapo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 07:31 PM   #41
country flag NA-GOAT

NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg View Post
Q list out

headed by
KC Chang, Molik, Morita

down to #195 Fuda

Sania, Lucic, Heidi, Bovina, De Brito are in

top alt is #210 Luzhanska (SR), Castano #230

Shuai Zhang in the Q list
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT NA-GOAT, Doubles Champion of XWTA Wuhan P5 900
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs peanuts Sabinator valac222
NA-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 04:39 PM   #42
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by letshavefun3 View Post
Any other Canadians beside Heidi?
Dubois, Tetreault, Marino
Quote:
Originally Posted by srodgers View Post
Americans in Q? Thanks
Mattek
Perry
Craybas
Osterloh
Riske
McHale
Brengle
Hampton
and 10 of the 14 total alts

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebeasy View Post
Dokic in Q?
no
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceman View Post
Can i know how far is Kim Couts from Qualifying? Thanks
7 out
Quote:
Originally Posted by kline View Post
sprem?
no
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarryKC View Post
Kai-Chen?
in Q
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisse View Post
Is Akgul in Q? Thanks!!
no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucic fan View Post
Pandzic in qualies?
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennijapo View Post
Why isn't Kai-Chen in MD alt?
She play in Q.
she didnt enter MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by NA-MUG View Post
Shuai Zhang in the Q list
no
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 04:02 AM   #43
country flag Carotastrophe

Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future

so zhang is only a MD alt and not in q?
M. Sharapova-D. Gavrilova-S. Stosur-Sun-Ling-Kai Chen
Carotastrophe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 11:25 AM   #44
country flag rhz

rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future rhz has a brilliant future

Wozniacki taking time off? WOW!
Old Jul 13th, 2010, 12:23 PM   #45
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Ajla Tomljanovic in qualies? (sorry for not asking when i asked about pandzic). thank you.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote