Nike Maria Sharapova Collection - Page 88 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 05:16 AM   #1306
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

so boring, why? At least Rena's and Petra's pieces are nice.

althoughh I like how they mentioned the Maria Slam in the ad
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 05:31 AM   #1307
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
And I guess at the end of the day it is a different shade of green.
Yeah I actually think it will look well on the court, I really like the detail round the breast area.
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 06:58 AM   #1308
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
so boring, why? At least Rena's and Petra's pieces are nice.

althoughh I like how they mentioned the Maria Slam in the ad
The adds or the dress?
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 07:32 AM   #1309
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

I think the ad makes the skirt a lot shorter than it will be...

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 07:35 AM   #1310
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

I love the back of the dress, but I still hate the green
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 07:58 AM   #1311
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Am I the only one who think this outfit is better than AO, RG this year
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:03 AM   #1312
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The adds or the dress?
Lol whoops the two lines aren't supposed to be related. I find the dress boring but I was mostly talking about the repetitiveness of the colored straps the entire year so far. She/they need new unique designs. I know the cut and layering is different but I just want her to be more creative with the colours or even patterns.

I'm just glad the Olympics dress will be completely different for sure.
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:13 AM   #1313
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

No s2cruxs2 I LOVE IT
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:15 AM   #1314
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
Lol whoops the two lines aren't supposed to be related. I find the dress boring but I was mostly talking about the repetitiveness of the colored straps the entire year so far. She/they need new unique designs. I know the cut and layering is different but I just want her to be more creative with the colours or even patterns.

I'm just glad the Olympics dress will be completely different for sure.
Yeah ever since she has been given her 'own' collection she has been restricted in what she has been able to produce. That being said she still has the prettiest outfit of the Nike girls and will no doubt me the best dressed at Wimbledon. Hopefully we get something MAJOR for the US Open and she actaully makes it beyond the 4th round.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:21 AM   #1315
country flag Steven.

Quote:
Yeah ever since she has been given her 'own' collection she has been restricted in what she has been able to produce. That being said she still has the prettiest outfit of the Nike girls and will no doubt me the best dressed at Wimbledon. Hopefully we get something MAJOR for the US Open and she actaully makes it beyond the 4th round.
I personally like Rena's the best. The design is rather refreshing and very chic and the purple is a fabulous choice of colour as a finishing touch. It go with the green grass to create a "Wimbledon" feel to it. And purples my second fave colour too
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:22 AM   #1316
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVE both Maria and Serena's.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #1317
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
No s2cruxs2 I LOVE IT
Yeah so I'm not alone
I'm really want to know what she wears in Olympic,
Red and white should be amazing
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #1318
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I love the dress and I love that pleated (is it the right word? Google translator there ) skirt!
I like it so much more than Petra's and Serena's which aren't bad, but just straight and plain.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 12:29 PM   #1319
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

I love Maria's dress! It had such a nice cut and I love the lower part of it the most and the back!

I wish it had blue instead of green, but it's ok! Bring it on
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #1320
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

In RG, i personally think Serena's dress was the best. the shades of the green, the earring, headband, shoe, everything's just perfect. one of the rare moments because usually maria always being the best dress in the tournament (esp grandslam)

i'm not sure maria will look spectacular in wimbledon anyway. she'll look good of course, but not spectacular.

and i'm also not optimistic about her prospect dress for US open. her dress recently make me boring now

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote