Nike Maria Sharapova Collection - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2012, 07:58 AM   #1021
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

The 2008 dress did absolutely nothing for her boobs. It was nice apart from that, though. I think the last two years have been her best looks at the AO
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2012, 08:51 AM   #1022
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

^ Completely agree with all you said there

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #1023
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soshified View Post
just because you think it is doesn't mean it is everyone has their opinions, and I really don't like the look of the 2008 dress, the only think i liked about it was that it was white with a touch of purple
I know about that, but really she rocked the AO 2008 dress , and everything matched as well I loved the flowers on her visor .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #1024
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

2008 dress only special because she won the trophy that year

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #1025
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

The 2008 dress looks amazing from behind, not so much from the front imo. But it was still a great dress

• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #1026
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
The 2008 dress looks amazing from behind, not so much from the front imo. But it was still a great dress
This.
Maidenhair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #1027
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of

And I really, really like her AO 2012 dress.
Maidenhair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #1028
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

It's official

Arvidsson to wear Nike 'MS Collection'

Posted on January 16, 2012

Sofia Arvidsson from Sweden is the latest player to wear the Nike 'Maria Sharapova Collection' The 26-year-old started has been on the tour since 1999.

Sofia's highest ranking is 29 and she won one WTA title in Memphis in 2006. When Sofia isn't playing tennis she likes to hang out with friends, shop, watch sports and movies, and do Sudoku.

http://www.mariasharapova.com/news/a...tion'.aspx

Old Jan 18th, 2012, 06:38 PM   #1029
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

She definitely works the top.
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 11:42 PM   #1030
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Is Vika wearing Marias shoes?
That would make me happy.
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:13 AM   #1031
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

^^Not quite

Masha

Vika

Seems like Vika is wearing the real Lunar Speed 3, while Masha is wearing the same shoes she's always worn, just disguised as the LS3s...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:15 AM   #1032
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Vika's shoe laces have a different color
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:27 AM   #1033
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
^^Not quite

Masha

Vika

Seems like Vika is wearing the real Lunar Speed 3, while Masha is wearing the same shoes she's always worn, just disguised as the LS3s...
Haha thanks but I'm slightly disappointed...
I wonder why Masha doesnt wear the real LS3.
Also slightly off topic for this thread but now that Vika is part of that whole Aga/caro click do you think her and Maria aren't frenemies anymore?
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:34 AM   #1034
country flag s teddy

s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Haha thanks but I'm slightly disappointed...
I wonder why Masha doesnt wear the real LS3.
Also slightly off topic for this thread but now that Vika is part of that whole Aga/caro click do you think her and Maria aren't frenemies anymore?
What's a click? Do you mean clique? #spellingnazi
s teddy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 12:53 AM   #1035
country flag lefty24

Quote:
Originally Posted by s teddy View Post
What's a click? Do you mean clique? #spellingnazi
Yes sorry. I'm on my phone and have been sick for 2 days so don't kill me.
But my best friend corrects everything I write so I get.