Nike Maria Sharapova Collection - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 29th, 2011, 04:17 AM   #856
country flag jhonathan17

jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

Nice!!
jhonathan17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 29th, 2011, 10:59 AM   #857
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of

Wonderful.
Maidenhair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 04:49 AM   #858
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superficial. View Post
And her Wimbledon loss to Alla Kudrayvtseva and Gisela Dulko
Noooo

I love the dress

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 07:46 AM   #859
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
I'm getting slam winning vibes from it

Let's hope so, defeating Kvitova in the SF after Kvitova has MPs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superficial. View Post
And her Wimbledon loss to Alla Kudrayvtseva and Gisela Dulko
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 09:17 PM   #860
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Why haven't we seen any photos of Masha showing off her Aussie Open dress yet? - It's only some few weeks left until the end of the year and another couple of weeks until AO 2012
MashaFan01 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 09:24 PM   #861
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Why haven't we seen any photos of Masha showing off her Aussie Open dress yet? - It's only some few weeks left until the end of the year and another couple of weeks until AO 2012
There is this one but nothing else yet.

Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 04:19 PM   #862
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

and she might have another dress possibly no picture for but says: Nike Wmn's Maria Statement Slam Dress - Grn Abys.

But it might just be a mistake, because the descripton is exactly the same as the other dress:

Look and play like Maria in the Statement Slam dress with Dri-FIT jersey fabric made of stretch polyester for comfortable support that helps keep you dry. Nike know that style is nothing without function, and the racerback silhouette offers a wide range of motion and comfort, as does the lazer-cut design at the front and back bodice, which reveals the bonded, contrast-coloured mesh underlay for innovation and enhanced ventilation.

And the jacket is supposed to be Black/Grey but no picture for that either.
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 04:23 PM   #863
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

jacket cant wait
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 04:26 PM   #864
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
jacket cant wait
Forgot to mention it's made from Taffetta which is like silk I think.
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 04:49 PM   #865
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post

and she might have another dress possibly no picture for but says: Nike Wmn's Maria Statement Slam Dress - Grn Abys.

But it might just be a mistake, because the descripton is exactly the same as the other dress:

Look and play like Maria in the Statement Slam dress with Dri-FIT jersey fabric made of stretch polyester for comfortable support that helps keep you dry. Nike know that style is nothing without function, and the racerback silhouette offers a wide range of motion and comfort, as does the lazer-cut design at the front and back bodice, which reveals the bonded, contrast-coloured mesh underlay for innovation and enhanced ventilation.

And the jacket is supposed to be Black/Grey but no picture for that either.

Maria in white dress for Australian Open. She won the title the only time she wore white in 2008

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 05:42 PM   #866
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post

If she does have a second dress, this is what the 'Green Abyss' colour looks like:

Kind of similar colour to the dress she wore for AO '10.

Last edited by Sharapovian : Dec 14th, 2011 at 06:27 PM.
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 05:47 PM   #867
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Interesting about Masha's various match dresses

All the 2011 dresses of tennis fashion queen Maria Sharapova
MashaFan01 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 01:15 PM   #868
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Old Dec 20th, 2011, 01:28 PM   #869
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

She's so gonna rock that dress

When I first saw it I thought it was ok, but now I love it
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 01:36 PM   #870
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

OMG she's so hot!!!

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote