Nike Maria Sharapova Collection - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2011, 01:11 PM   #616
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VamosRafa! View Post

It was clearly supposed to be blue with pink
I still think its what Masha will wear. They just havent released it yet. I think the Masha girls will wear the brown and Masha will wear the blue version. No one can wear the black version unless all theur matches are at night so I think Masha will wear that for her night matches. Masha wont wear the same colour as the other girls so I think the blue version is the clear option for her.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2011, 01:17 PM   #617
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
I still think its what Masha will wear. They just havent released it yet. I think the Masha girls will wear the brown and Masha will wear the blue version. No one can wear the black version unless all theur matches are at night so I think Masha will wear that for her night matches. Masha wont wear the same colour as the other girls so I think the blue version is the clear option for her.
Agree with you .........
Qetusi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 01:42 PM   #618
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
I really really hope so!!!!
!VamosRafa! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 11:06 AM   #619
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post

Don't like those. They look so basic...
I hope Masha at least choses to wear the Night dress after the US Open, cause I think it's still the lesser of two fails.
The night dress looks quite ok, but I have my doubts about the day dress.
Dieter. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 11:08 AM   #620
country flag Dieter.
Lifetime Member

Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all Dieter. is a name known to all

And unlike most of you, I like both two-piece outfits, maybe the brown one even a little bit more than the black one.
Dieter. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 05:30 PM   #621
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Just checked the thread for US Open series & US Open outfits.
I like the black two piece US Open series. Not too sure about the US Open dresses though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzanator View Post
Indy de Vroome joined the Mini Masha's camp Sasja will be happy about that
Yes, I am happy with that

And she will be as well I think
Indy met Maria at Wimbledon.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2011, 06:40 PM   #622
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

WOAHHHH has anyone posted pics of the two-piece black for American season? Best two-piece in a WHILE.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 04:28 AM   #623
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

It's actually quite nice to look on court with her body now. Last year she didn't look that strong but this year, especially the last two months she looked so fit.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 04:32 AM   #624
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

She better wear something nice on her head with that outfit otherwise it's lame.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2011, 11:37 AM   #625
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
Yes, I am happy with that

And she will be as well I think
Indy met Maria at Wimbledon.

TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Nantes 50k '10, Bucharest 75k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 12:18 PM   #626
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

I think Maria is wearing the day dress in this video:

Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 12:20 PM   #627
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

At least it has no layers. VICTORY is at hand.

And I can't wait to see Maria rocking those USOS outfits.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 03:11 PM   #628
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Maria's night dress

It's alright. The days of Maria wearing fancy schmancy sh!t on court are deffo ova... "Wearable" is the new mesh overlay over mesh overlay over ruffle, plead and/or print black in the Maria Sharapova Nike Collection.

ETA: Does anyone else feel like that if someone would have shown her most recent dresses to us 1 or 2 years ago, they would have bet their house that they were Serena's dresses and not Maria's? #justsaying
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 03:17 PM   #629
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Love the back of that dress. Looks really nice on that bustier girl in the pic.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #630
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

the back is
But Masha does not have that much clevelage to pull the front off