Nike Maria Sharapova Collection - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 5th, 2011, 01:58 PM   #601
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post

Don't like those. They look so basic...
I hope Masha at least choses to wear the Night dress after the US Open, cause I think it's still the lesser of two fails.
Love the bottom half but the top half
I hope it looks better on her.
Maria,Please dont public your outfit, I Like the way it is as 05 06 07
Tennis Tipping :#239, Suicide Tennis: #127, PAW: #108, Tipping: #56, FITD: #188

Won in 2014
Tennis Triathlon: Acapulco
Suicide Tennis: Charleston
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2011, 02:03 PM   #602
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really not sold on the day dress yet. I'm having a tough job imagining on how that will look on Maria.

That said, I thought the same of her day dress last year and that turned out to look amazing on her.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 02:21 PM   #603
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

I'm trying really hard to see the inspiration behind those dresses, but the only thing that comes to mind are skyscrapers and skyscrapers at night.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 02:47 PM   #604
country flag The Norwegian

The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian The Norwegian

Have you seen her wedding dress?
The Norwegian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 02:55 PM   #605
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

it really looks Julia is not her "girl"...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:02 PM   #606
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

what I do not like about the dresses is that they seem so not Maria they are too athletic and appear as something Serena would wear
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 07:31 PM   #607
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all AniaSharapova is a name known to all

I'm trying to not judge those dresses until I see them on Maria
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 10:23 PM   #608
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of

Dead of shame.
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 11:06 AM   #609
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I hardly ever think Masha's outfits are anything but awesome. Especially the more intricate/fashion inspired ones. These ones are the first ones I can honestly say I really really dont like. They are not only plain/sporty but really ugly. Especially the day dress. I really hope (I'm sure they will) they look better in real life on Masha.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 12:28 PM   #610
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of

She will way that day dress in Tokyo and Beijing too
It's just a pure monstrosity

I'm so disappointed with the USO Series outfit because it looked blue on the sketches, but it's black....Black in summer

Serena Williams
!VamosRafa! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 12:38 PM   #611
country flag !VamosRafa!

!VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of !VamosRafa! has much to be proud of

Auckland outfit
Australian Open dress
Fed Cup/Nike exho outfit(same as IW, but dif color)
Indian Wells outfit(orange,red and gray)
Miami dress
Clay court outftit
French Open dress
Wimbledon dress
US Open series outfit(WHY BLACK)
USO Night dress
USO Day dress/Tokyo/Beijing

Serena Williams
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 12:38 PM   #612
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the blue version is still to come. It was blue with pink right? I remember in the pix there was a blue, black and brown version. Hopefully Masha will be wearing that because I cant see anyone wearing the black one all the time. It should really be for night matches only.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 12:52 PM   #613
country flag !VamosRafa!

OH GAWD!!! Went to her site and saw the Wimbly dress and the BROWN outfit next to it!!!
Please don't wear brown Maria

Serena Williams
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 12:53 PM   #614
country flag !VamosRafa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
Maybe the blue version is still to come. It was blue with pink right? I remember in the pix there was a blue, black and brown version. Hopefully Masha will be wearing that because I cant see anyone wearing the black one all the time. It should really be for night matches only.
It was such a fabulous outfit
I wonder why they didn't make it

Serena Williams
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 12:59 PM   #615
country flag !VamosRafa!

It was clearly supposed to be blue with pink

Serena Williams