Nike Maria Sharapova Collection - Page 191 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:46 PM   #2851
country flag Define

Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

Holy cow ^ that looks like a cheap noname design of the sort you can buy at a heavy discout at tennis warehouse
Define is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:51 PM   #2852
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehan6 View Post
I kinda like it?Now I'm excited for the USO Series!What colour is she gonna wear?
No idea

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:51 PM   #2853
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

What is that line doing there in the middle? It looks so weird, especially in that photoshopped picture And what kind of skirt is that?
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:53 PM   #2854
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

That's by far the fugliest skirt she ever had. The top is ruined by the bar in the middle. I mean, seriously, what are these designers thinking? They can dress a glorious body like Maria's and then they are giving her this shit. Her pre-shoulder-surgery-dresses were MUCH better design-wise.

"Nur wer sich selbst das letzte an Leistung abverlangt, wird über den Durchschnitt hinauskommen."
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:54 PM   #2855
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Okay at least it is better than Serena and Vika
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:57 PM   #2856
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

I missed the days when her separate outfts are unique and look so good too, such as 06 Miami, 08 Amelia Islands-Rome (that top was ), 10 Memphis-IW.
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:59 PM   #2857
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

What the hell is that skirt? I like the top, although that line in the middle is just strange. I'd die if she wore that black one though

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 09:59 PM   #2858
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
Okay at least it is better than Serena and Vika
OMG!! I think I've never seen worse. Compared to them Maria's outfit looks actually good. Those outfits are incredibly fugly.

"Nur wer sich selbst das letzte an Leistung abverlangt, wird über den Durchschnitt hinauskommen."
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 10:00 PM   #2859
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I wish Maria could wear the black version of that
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 10:00 PM   #2860
country flag Shirapova

Yeah, Miami '06 outfit was superhot. But also her USO series dresses in 2005.

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 10:01 PM   #2861
country flag Shirapova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
I wish Maria could wear the black version of that
Yeah, because it's the only one where you don't see that bar.

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 10:08 PM   #2862
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHorse View Post
Yeah, because it's the only one where you don't see that bar.
Thats one way of avoiding the bar, yeah But It's also been a while since Maria wore black anywhere. She looks great in black
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 10:19 PM   #2863
country flag tennis_ace

tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light

The tops are fine but the skirts are fugly. I'm sure that they will look better on her than they look in the pictures though.
tennis_ace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 10:25 PM   #2864
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

In a way I like it..
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 10:56 PM   #2865
country flag Asherio

Asherio has disabled reputation

That skirt is horrible. Nike please.

Anyway, I hope she wears the black one. Its the best one and it brings her luck (see USOPEN and RG wins)
Asherio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote