Nike Maria Sharapova Collection - Page 189 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 09:54 PM   #2821
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

bring back the tuxedo with the shorts. or wear the exact 2004 outfit.
malarkist is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 09:58 PM   #2822
country flag Define

Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all Define is a name known to all

Still clinging to the belief that this basic dress is just a decoy
Define is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 07:02 PM   #2823
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Every time I read articles about Nike 2014 Wimbledon outfits there isn't a photoshopped pic of Maria wearing her dress like the others. Even Grigor has one.
Why ? I want one.

Some examples :

http://www.sportbusinessetmoi.com/te...iams-azarenka/
http://tennis-buzz.com/tag/outfit/
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:03 PM   #2824
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of

I think she's all gonna surprise us with the return of FashionPova... Well, at least, let me dream about it ...

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 10:48 PM   #2825
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Hmm maybe she'll wear a modified 2004 wimby dress to commemorate 10 years
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 11:06 PM   #2826
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

The 2011 RG lemon dress is so underrated. Having just googled all her Slam outfits since 2009, I think it's probably my favourite in that timespan.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 11:47 PM   #2827
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
bring back the tuxedo with the shorts. or wear the exact 2004 outfit.
She'd need to have it taken out.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 11:33 AM   #2828
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiiMo View Post
I think she's all gonna surprise us with the return of FashionPova... Well, at least, let me dream about it ...
I would do anything for that happen

It unusal this year.. last year we already before RG had pictures of her in wimby dress, she even did a phitoshot with genie....
This year, nothing :s

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 11:39 AM   #2829
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
The 2011 RG lemon dress is so underrated. Having just googled all her Slam outfits since 2009, I think it's probably my favourite in that timespan.
totally agree that dress was stunning

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 02:54 PM   #2830

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I miss FashionPova.
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 02:56 PM   #2831

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
Hmm maybe she'll wear a modified 2004 wimby dress to commemorate 10 years
Why not the same ? That would be great but I don't think so. Too much pressure and attention.
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 09:32 PM   #2832
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan de Tennis View Post
I miss FashionPova.
Elle nous manque เ tous...

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 09:42 PM   #2833

Quote:
Elle nous manque เ tous...
Mais en m๊me temps, avec sa plastique de r๊ve, peu importe ce qu'elle porte elle sera toujours parfaite.
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 08:24 AM   #2834
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I would love for Maria to bring an updated version of her 2004 outfit this year.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2014, 04:08 PM   #2835
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Bigger more HQ version of her dress from Nike Tennis facebook.

Wow, they really don't do any promotional photoshoot, even photoshop job with Masha this time. They does it with the others. This is a first. I wonder why...

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote