Nike Maria Sharapova Collection - Page 186 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 19th, 2014, 05:21 PM   #2776
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

But I'd love to see something similar to that dress again
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2014, 04:20 PM   #2777
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

So? Doubters, what you can say now?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2014, 09:53 PM   #2778
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty good but not a top fave of mine. The back is nice though

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2014, 11:28 PM   #2779
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten63 View Post
Pretty good but not a top fave of mine. The back is nice though
The back is one of the best I've ever seen from her
Old May 30th, 2014, 11:31 PM   #2780
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I think that seeing some of the monstrosities that Nike have come out with, I'll settle for just 'nice' and 'prety'.

It looks great on her and on TV but the material is still shit and looks so IRL.
Old May 30th, 2014, 11:50 PM   #2781
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Well the dress is much better without the warmup top. I love the back detailing, and the orange works perfectly on the clay.
That being said the pink looks pretty drab. The only thing I've been impressed with at the slams so far is the really cool contrast colourway visors.

I sincerely hope we do not see a tunic/compression short pairing in white for Wimbledon or at the USO. Using the same silhouette at two different slams would make pre 2012 Pova turn in her grave
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2014, 11:57 PM   #2782
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Well the dress is much better without the warmup top. I love the back detailing, and the orange works perfectly on the clay.
That being said the pink looks pretty drab. The only thing I've been impressed with at the slams so far is the really cool contrast colourway visors.

I sincerely hope we do not see a tunic/compression short pairing in white for Wimbledon or at the USO. Using the same silhouette at two different slams would make pre 2012 Pova turn in her grave
Completely agree. The orange is gorgeous though, and I would have liked to see it paired with strong, "neon" pink if pink really had to be there. Anyway, I would have preferred midnight blue. That Adidas color combination on the dress that Ana was wearing was really stunning IMO

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2014, 11:59 PM   #2783
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I actually like the pink Bouchard was wearing, if she's still a minion. I'd like to see Maria herself wear that shade later on in the season.
Old May 31st, 2014, 01:01 AM   #2784
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova 2014 Roland Garros

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 09:20 AM   #2785
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Some of the Premier Maria line for Wimbledon has been released

Dreading the thought of a white tunic and compression short duo again
Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 09:26 AM   #2786
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Considering they just gave Serena her French Open dress in white, I wouldn't be surprised if we get the same for Maria. Which I actually think would look quite nice
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 11:35 AM   #2787
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Please tell me this isnt so

Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 12:04 PM   #2788
country flag Asherio

Asherio has disabled reputation

Are you kidding me NIke? Giving her a minion outfit for a Slam. No words.
Asherio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 12:05 PM   #2789
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

That has to be the minion kit, no?
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 12:43 PM   #2790
Forever Sharapova.

On Nike I screen capped this

So basically they're either marketing the "Maria Sharapova Premier Wimbledon Line" or this is her outfit. That being said would she honestly wear the same outfit as her minions? I think not.
Plus the Nike tick in bronze doesn't match at all to the grey/silver. I personally think she'll wear a dress with the bronze colour scheme