Nike Maria Sharapova Collection - Page 141 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:11 AM   #2101
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post

I would have preferred the dress in this colour combo.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:12 AM   #2102
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Serena's RG is much better
you never know, there could be changes to the design just like the AO dress.

PRAY TO GODS.
Andy she needs to wear that dark navy, grey and orange colour scheme

Last edited by Cosmic Voices : Mar 27th, 2013 at 11:25 AM.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #2103
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

The colours are better but I don't get what people are fawning over. Its a pretty simple/boring wrap dress? nothing more nothing less.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #2104
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Well I would like to see something 'pretty' on Masha sooner or later.
It's been linear, athletic and functional for the past two years now

I mean you can really push the boat out on the design detail at Wimbledon, and though cute, its nothing special.
though last year I hated the look of her RG dress and in real life I loved it - especially with those red pants

maybe it'll be a grower - maybe the colours will look fresher and less blah on camera because I really like lilac. she should've opted for something similar to the USO 05 dress in my sig
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #2105
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Actually I really like both of them. The violet color will suit her great.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #2106
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I feel a little ill everytime I see the neon green straps. I soooo want that other colour scheme. Hopefully its the the AO when there were about three different colour variations revealed.

I know Chris. I want an AO 2010, RG 2008/06 or US Open 2006/07 moment
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #2107
Forever Sharapova.

sorry, everytime I see the word 'moment'

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #2108
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

She is so cringe
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:22 AM   #2109
Forever Sharapova.

anyway I think I'm jumping the gun and being a drama llama fashion bitch
the shape - she's gonna rock. As it's very similar to the slinkiness of last years RG dress. The colours - could look different when photographed properly, you never know. The straps - need to stop happening.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #2110
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Close enough

I guess it's violet, ice blue, volt?

Did I mention the bonus Wimbledon pic?
cant wait for a front look at RG, the lines gonna exponentially emphasize THEM SHOULDERS.
Strap is crap, especially its same on both dress.
Wouldnt mind wimbledo ndress be tighter at the bottom, but its pretty.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #2111
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

wimbli dress looks nice , RG dress she doesn't have any influence on colors and designs any more tipical commercialpova dress just hope that pant won't be neon like lines that would be total flop
maybe i'll like when she wears, i didn't like last year RG dress but red pants were cool and with the trophy beside her it didn't matter at the end
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #2112
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
wimbli dress looks nice , RG dress she doesn't have any influence on colors and designs any more tipical commercialpova dress just hope that pant won't be neon like lines that would be total flop
maybe i'll like when she wears, i didn't like last year RG dress but red pants were cool and with the trophy beside her it didn't matter at the end
Im sure thats not true. She just has a different agenda these days. Its about business, making $$$ and appealing to a wider audience thus not being able to take anywhere near as many fashion risks that she could take pre 2011.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #2113
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Im sure thats not true. She just has a different agenda these days. Its about business, making $$$ and appealing to a wider audience thus not being able to take anywhere near as many fashion risks that she could take pre 2011.

I get that, but she's wearing the same color schemes as everyone else. That's how you guessed the colors afterall. I understand that Nike wants the customers to be able to mix and match between the various collections, but it would be nice if Maria could differenciate herself from everyone else in that department at least...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #2114
Forever Sharapova.

I mean tbf Rena is wearing the same dark lilac shade as Masha so it's not like she is the one breaking out the creative wand.
I personally think Nike have just turned more and more into a corporate machine - and not even the WTA's two biggest stars can break out of the mould. Maybe the players come up with ideas for the silhouette, but I'm pretty sure the Nike team take over with the colour scheme and present that to the players in different mock-ups

You can bet that Roger and Rafa will be wearing similar colours - particularly Rafa who'll most likely wear purple and neon.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #2115
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Neon green + violet is nice. However, why keep those fugly, fugly, fugly straps and especially that hole between them.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote