Steffi Graf pictures thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 16th, 2010, 06:28 PM   #31
country flag luvtennis29

luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Steffi Graf pictures thread

the lady still got game

luvtennis29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2010, 07:29 AM   #32
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtennis29 View Post
hi just have one question : is posting picture of the kids allowed or not ...i do not wanna break any rule or offend anyone thx
As far as I know, it is. These forums are plenty of kids pictures.
bia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 08:58 AM   #33
country flag Hilla

Hilla is an unknown quantity at this point

great thx
Hilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 11:40 AM   #34
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
I have some pics on old 3,5 diskettes, but don't know how to load them on my laptop
You need a personal computer, your diskettes and a flash memory. If you don't have a computer, you can go to an Internet Cafe, use one of their computers to transfer the pics fromt the disketters to the flash, or you can decide that's too much of a hassle and look for some pics online

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliehardwick View Post
Sorry I don't know how to do pictures ... but someone has put a great new photo from the new agassigraf website on the Agassi thread - very informal with both in jeans. It might be the nicest photo of them I've seen Someone move it tover here! It struck me that many recent photos of them (lovely Vogue photo someone posted here, the People magazine ones, and even the one taken by a fan at a baseball game of the four of them this summer that People also used) have the same pose - she's behind him with her arms around him. It's an unusual pose, and perhaps highly suggestive of dynamics of their relationship....
First save the pics to your laptop then you can use http://www.tinypic.com to upload them, then copy the link and come here, go to "quick reply" and click on the "insert image" icon and paste the link. Hope that helps
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 03:30 PM   #35
country flag popcorn09

popcorn09 is an unknown quantity at this point

More Steffi Pictures:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/topic/...700.phototopic
popcorn09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:54 AM   #36
country flag luvtennis29

luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light

Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:57 AM   #37
country flag luvtennis29

Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:58 AM   #38
country flag luvtennis29

Old Jan 20th, 2010, 12:59 AM   #39
country flag luvtennis29

Old Jan 20th, 2010, 01:00 AM   #40
country flag luvtennis29

Old Jan 20th, 2010, 01:01 AM   #41
country flag luvtennis29

Old Jan 20th, 2010, 01:02 AM   #42
country flag luvtennis29

Old Jan 20th, 2010, 01:03 AM   #43
country flag luvtennis29

Old Jan 20th, 2010, 01:06 AM   #44
country flag luvtennis29

Old Jan 20th, 2010, 01:07 AM   #45
country flag luvtennis29