Steffi Graf pictures thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2010, 03:51 AM   #16
country flag luvtennis29

luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Steffi Graf pictures thread

nice smile

luvtennis29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2010, 01:06 PM   #17
country flag djul14

djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all djul14 is a name known to all

AAAAAh so many nice pics (and the one with the "shark"), thanks guys
djul14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 02:10 PM   #18
country flag luvtennis29

luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light luvtennis29 is a glorious beacon of light

wow !

Old Jan 16th, 2010, 02:11 PM   #19
country flag luvtennis29

bike girl

Old Jan 16th, 2010, 02:16 PM   #20
country flag luvtennis29

love all

Old Jan 16th, 2010, 03:03 PM   #21
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Can't help it

camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 03:04 PM   #22
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

I actually see some of those pics for the first time, thanks guys
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 04:11 PM   #23
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
I actually see some of those pics for the first time, thanks guys
+1

Thanks!
Seleção82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 04:15 PM   #24
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

I have some pics on old 3,5 diskettes, but don't know how to load them on my laptop
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 05:07 PM   #25
juliehardwick

juliehardwick has disabled reputation

Sorry I don't know how to do pictures ... but someone has put a great new photo from the new agassigraf website on the Agassi thread - very informal with both in jeans. It might be the nicest photo of them I've seen Someone move it tover here! It struck me that many recent photos of them (lovely Vogue photo someone posted here, the People magazine ones, and even the one taken by a fan at a baseball game of the four of them this summer that People also used) have the same pose - she's behind him with her arms around him. It's an unusual pose, and perhaps highly suggestive of dynamics of their relationship....
juliehardwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 06:10 PM   #26
country flag luvtennis29

hi just have one question : is posting picture of the kids allowed or not ...i do not wanna break any rule or offend anyone thx
Old Jan 16th, 2010, 06:12 PM   #27
country flag luvtennis29

porches anyone

Old Jan 16th, 2010, 06:16 PM   #28
country flag luvtennis29

tee ?

Old Jan 16th, 2010, 06:18 PM   #29
country flag luvtennis29

YEAH !!!

Old Jan 16th, 2010, 06:25 PM   #30
country flag luvtennis29

Steffi says : i got a question bitte