Donna Vekic - Page 93 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 20th, 2012, 10:49 AM   #1381
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Donna Vekic

Yaay
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2012, 10:51 AM   #1382
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Congrats Donna!
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2012, 11:16 AM   #1383
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Donnita!!!
Alwaysfan is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2012, 11:17 AM   #1384
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!
Hele. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 20th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #1385
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

great win for donna!!
Old May 20th, 2012, 07:53 PM   #1386
country flag CroatiaNumber1

CroatiaNumber1 is an unknown quantity at this point

well done Donna....great tournament
CroatiaNumber1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2012, 07:13 AM   #1387
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

A great result in Paris would come really handy right now. She is already on the radar of many, thanks to her speedy rise up the rankings and titles won, but a good result in a junior slam would bring more awareness of the general public to her development and a lot more attention - something that an aspiring tennis star sertainly wants and needs at some point.

I'm thinking maybe something along the lines of semifinals would do...
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2012, 09:17 PM   #1388
country flag PrimaDonna

PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all

After 50 pts for this win are added, Donna should be 6th highest ranked Croatian player.

Also, it's interesting to notice that if we divide number of total points with number of tournaments it took to gain those pts, then Donna is 2nd most successful behind Martic.
PrimaDonna is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2012, 04:32 AM   #1389
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
A great result in Paris would come really handy right now. She is already on the radar of many, thanks to her speedy rise up the rankings and titles won, but a good result in a junior slam would bring more awareness of the general public to her development and a lot more attention - something that an aspiring tennis star sertainly wants and needs at some point.

I'm thinking maybe something along the lines of semifinals would do...
I am sorry but she won't do that well. HAve you seen the entry list, she hasn't had great results on clay and in General plays badly against Juniors. I would say 3rd round is likely, and QF or Semi final would be an amazing and shocking result

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 27th, 2012, 01:08 PM   #1390
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Donna is playing in Uzbekistan again
This has been her most visited country in the last year
Obviously wishes to continue whoring
http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100026646

I really like Donna and wish the best for her, but she is starting to lose all credibility

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 27th, 2012, 02:03 PM   #1391
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Donna is playing in Uzbekistan again
This has been her most visited country in the last year
Obviously wishes to continue whoring
http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100026646

I really like Donna and wish the best for her, but she is starting to lose all credibility
She is also on acceptance list at several more tournaments that week, but this is the only one where she is in main draw so I don't see why wouldn't she play it.

25 000 $ Italy Donna is on 7th spot in alternates
50 000+H $ Craiova Donna is on 9th spot in alternates
100 000 $ Marseille Donna is on 20th spot in alternates...

She have a choice: to play Uzbekistan or not to play at all...
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 27th, 2012, 02:51 PM   #1392
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Please go away from this thread.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 27th, 2012, 03:40 PM   #1393
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

The one in uzb is her third priority for that week..
Old May 27th, 2012, 05:43 PM   #1394
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

That's also true.I don't think she enjoys those long trips to Uzbekistan or other middle Asia countries, but her ranking is still too low to enter main draw on some others 25 000 $ tournaments.So I really don't see how or why does she losing her credibility playing weaker challengers...she really don't have a choice.Or she will play "strong" 10 000 $ tournaments or she will play weak 25 000 $ tournaments...she needs points and that's all.
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 27th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #1395
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

In two days she will be on quali list in all tournaments, so there is alternative for uzbekistan.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread