Donna Vekic - Page 88 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 26th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #1306
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Donna Vekic

I'm curious whether she will or she will not give a damn about the junior RG.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 27th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #1307
country flag mateusz2904
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
I'm curious whether she will or she will not give a damn about the junior RG.
She should, she's just 15. What's more, for example Wimbledon winner usually gets a WC next year

TT SINGLES: 4 Olomouc'11, Barcelona'12, Olympics'12, French Open'13, Charleston'14, Bad Gastein'14, Baku'14, Montreal'14
TT DOUBLES: 2 w/AdeyC Bogota'10'11, Karuizawa'10, Montpellier'10, Birmingham'11, Poitiers'11, Bratislava'11, Zawada'12, Bad Gastein'13'14, Wimbledon'14
mateusz2904 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #1308
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Donna is #287 from today.That's her new CH and first time in top 300!!!

Last edited by okramb : Apr 30th, 2012 at 06:07 PM.
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #1309
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Donna!
Hele. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2012, 12:42 AM   #1310
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Top 300
Old May 2nd, 2012, 12:36 PM   #1311
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Donna!!! so happy!!
Alwaysfan is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 2nd, 2012, 09:12 PM   #1312
country flag PrimaDonna

PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all

This is Donna's next tournament which will be played from 07th to 13th May in Indonesia, 25k:

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100026475

She is currently ranked as 6th seed, but she might go a bit higher.

If you ask me, this is the first 25k where she actually has result pressure and i expect atleast semis from her.

Week after that, Uzbekistan 25k:

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100026478

Also, similar situation. Currently 6th highest ranked in the draw. Wonder if she cancels it in case she goes to the final of the previous one, due to long travelling.

And after that next is junior RG, so pretty busy next one month for Donna.
PrimaDonna is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 2nd, 2012, 09:59 PM   #1313
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

4th seed MD tarakan, it's easy to check.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 3rd, 2012, 12:17 AM   #1314
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimaDonna View Post
This is Donna's next tournament which will be played from 07th to 13th May in Indonesia, 25k:
http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...tid=1100026475

She is currently ranked as 6th seed, but she might go a bit higher.
The seeding will be based on this week's rankings, so Donna should be seeded 4th

Quote:
If you ask me, this is the first 25k where she actually has result pressure and i expect atleast semis from her.
It's true--it's an interesting situation for Donna. We'll need to see how she handles it.

Quote:
This tournament isn't on Donna's schedule webpage (http://www.donnavekic.com/?page_id=29). I wonder which it is: that she/her handlers forgot to add it to the schedule or that she plans to withdraw but hasn't done it yet.

Last edited by networthy : May 3rd, 2012 at 12:27 AM.
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2012, 01:20 PM   #1315
country flag AS_Mitchell

AS_Mitchell is just really nice AS_Mitchell is just really nice AS_Mitchell is just really nice AS_Mitchell is just really nice AS_Mitchell is just really nice AS_Mitchell is just really nice AS_Mitchell is just really nice AS_Mitchell is just really nice AS_Mitchell is just really nice AS_Mitchell is just really nice AS_Mitchell is just really nice

Congratulations Donna on reaching WTA Top 300 at such a young age
AS_Mitchell is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #1316
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

It looks like Donna is still in London: http://www.donnavekic.com/?page_id=29

Wonder when she travels to Indonesia...?
Old May 4th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #1317
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

Thursday at 12:47pm*·*
donna wrote on fb:

Ready to board the Singapore Airlines Airbus A380 at Heathrow's T3 for my long flight via Singapore to Indonesia. Next week I'm in the country for another 25k tournament in Tarakan.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #1318
country flag networthy

Tarakan draw is out. Donna is the #4 seed. Here's her section:

Jia-Jing LU (CHN) [7] v Q
Trang HUYNH PHUONG DAI (VIE) (WC) v Zi YANG (CHN)
Laili RAHMAWATI ULFA (INA) (WC) v Eri HOZUMI (JPN)
Anna FITZPATRICK (GBR) v Donna VEKIC (CRO) [4]

Good luck, Donna!
Old May 6th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #1319
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

She really should make it easily to the SF!
Hele. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #1320
country flag networthy

^ I'm most worried about her first match. Fitzpatrick is #505 but CH #318.

Still, I'm thinking Donna can go all the way to the final. Good luck!
Closed Thread