Donna Vekic - Page 75 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 12:15 PM   #1111
country flag PrimaDonna

PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all
Re: Donna Vekic

Donna is currently on the entry list of 25K ITF in India taking place from 19th-25th March. She is with her rank already in the main draw (ranked 11th). However, her priority on that tournament is set to 2, does anyone know on which tournament did she put priority 1?
PrimaDonna is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #1112
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimaDonna View Post
Donna is currently on the entry list of 25K ITF in India taking place from 19th-25th March. She is with her rank already in the main draw (ranked 11th). However, her priority on that tournament is set to 2, does anyone know on which tournament did she put priority 1?
Does it matter? She's committed to Bangalore now. Whatever tournament(s) she had has her number 1 priority, she withdrew from, but you can check all the entry lists at http://beta.itftennis.com/procircuit...-calendar.aspx for the week of 19th Mar if you want...
Embittered is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 02:44 AM   #1113
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimaDonna View Post
$25,000 Phuket (THA)
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 02:47 AM   #1114
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Donna is now 10th on the entry list for $25K Bangalore the week of March 19. She'll need to get lucky to be seeded.
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 02:51 AM   #1115
country flag networthy

Given her recent form, it's a good thing Donna picked Bangalore over Phuket. The highest- and lowest-ranked players on the Phuket entry list are 138 and 247 (not including the JE); in Bangalore, it's 212-528.
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 06:51 AM   #1116
country flag networthy

Bombshell! As of this week, Donna is no longer the top-ranked Croatian junior

She dropped 26 spots to #71. She has been replaced by Iva Mekovec, at #54.
Old Mar 15th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #1117
country flag PrimaDonna

PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Bombshell! As of this week, Donna is no longer the top-ranked Croatian junior

She dropped 26 spots to #71. She has been replaced by Iva Mekovec, at #54.
I wouldn't look at her junior rank as something important at this point. Reason is simply that last year she played alot of junior tournaments in first half of year and gathered many points, and this year she mostly avoids them.
PrimaDonna is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 12:29 AM   #1118
country flag networthy

Donna is already in Bangalore: http://www.donnavekic.com/?page_id=29

She's #9 on the entry list. She'll need one player above her to withdraw in order to be seeded.
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #1119
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Bangalore 25K 1st round:
Donna Vekic (CRO) vs Tamara Curovic (SRB)

Good luck Donna!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 11:17 AM   #1120
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Donna Vekic (CRO) vs Tamara Curovic (SRB) 63 75 BRAVO DONNA !!!
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #1121
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

nice win
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #1122
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Donna
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #1123
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done.
Hele. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #1124
country flag CroatiaNumber1

CroatiaNumber1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Bravo Donna
CroatiaNumber1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #1125
country flag networthy

Great--she really needed this!
Closed Thread