Donna Vekic - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 21st, 2011, 12:22 PM   #781
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all
Re: Donna Vekic

With this victory Donna moves to around 490 place on WTA. If she win tomorow she will be around 430 !!! GREAT VICTORY !!! BRAVOOOO !!!
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 21st, 2011, 12:25 PM   #782
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

I can not belive...great job Donna!!!This is really unexpected,the biggest win in her career so far...
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 12:28 PM   #783
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Bratchikova is no. 135 in the rankings. That's a very impressive win and by far Donna's career best.

Donna will be playing her 4th senior final tomorrow

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 12:52 PM   #784
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Wtf???? I don't even know what to say right now. Nina has been on tour for a long time now and plays wta events pretty regularly and Donna handled her easily. 25k final and, with this result, no one can say she had a cakewalk anymore...she deserved it
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 01:11 PM   #785
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
Wtf???? I don't even know what to say right now. Nina has been on tour for a long time now and plays wta events pretty regularly and Donna handled her easily. 25k final and, with this result, no one can say she had a cakewalk anymore...she deserved it
Yes, there were some people that were saying she had luck in the draw.Now she beat #1 seeded player,a player who didn't lose a single set so far in the tournament.

I hope she will have energy for the next week...Donna welcome to top 500!!!
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 02:38 PM   #786
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Simply, absolutely, positively A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!! Huge congratulations to Donna and her team on this result, which is nothing short of spectacular

So top 500 is here, but not just that - looks like Donna could soon very well be one of 10 best ranked Croatian players (current #10 is at 434)! Also, I looked around a little and found an interesting bit of stats; seems that Donna will be only the fourth Croatian player ever (somebody correct me if I'm wrong) who finished the season during which she turned 15 y.o., ranked inside top 500. The other three being Majoli, Lucic and...drumrolls...Lisjak Of course, this doesn't have to mean a thing, but it's interesting to follow.

Good luck in the finals!
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 02:45 PM   #787
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

She's doing incredibly well at the moment. Unbelievable
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 05:02 PM   #788
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

Well done

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 05:10 PM   #789
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 06:57 PM   #790
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Incredible performance from Donna
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 06:58 PM   #791
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Without words!
This out top all my expectations! Amazing win! BIG congrats! Enjoy final match!
Hele. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 08:29 PM   #792
country flag DonnaVFan

DonnaVFan is an unknown quantity at this point

hi everyone i'm new here and i'm a big fan of donna and her tennis and i think she's amazing !
DonnaVFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 08:48 PM   #793
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^ Come on in, DonnaVFan. All new fans are welcome!
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 08:49 PM   #794
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome.
Hele. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 09:06 PM   #795
country flag PrimaDonna

PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all

Come on Donny, one more.
PrimaDonna is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread