Donna Vekic - Page 310 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #4636
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Rybarikova is a former champion in Birmingham. It will definitely be a tougher match than today's, that's for sure.

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #4637
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
I seriously never heard of that one, on which event did Drago say that ?
I think it was after Croatia beat France in QF of the handball world championship this year in Spain. He sad something like: France hasta la vista, Croatia semifinalista
okramb is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 04:19 PM   #4638
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Rybarikova is a former champion in Birmingham. It will definitely be a tougher match than today's, that's for sure.
Well it can't be easier than today
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #4639
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
Interesting. She said a couple of months ago she sucks in doubles. And Bratchikova sucks at everything. Interesting.. Wish she played with Ajla.
She might suck at a lot, but maybe not everything - doubles c-h ranking: 63
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #4640
country flag okramb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
Interesting. She said a couple of months ago she sucks in doubles. And Bratchikova sucks at everything. Interesting.. Wish she played with Ajla.
Yes but I don't think she is after some good result here, she just want to spend some more time on grass before Wimbledon and try to shot some volleys...and where is better opportunity for that if not in doubles...I think it's a good decision...
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #4641
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
I think it was after Croatia beat France in QF of the handball world championship this year in Spain. He sad something like: France hasta la vista, Croatia semifinalista
Good old Drago, and i was watching that game so i should know that one (maybe i was just too wasted at the time to remember it )
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #4643
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #4644
country flag okramb

Donna-Rybarikova will be first match on centre court. It starts at 1 PM CET, noon British time.
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #4645
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Good luck Donna and great win today

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #4646
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Nice win! Next round she will face Rybarikova.
Rybarikova is former champion so she must have much confidence to play this tournament.
Donna leads H2H 1-0 to her, but she also must focus on the court and do her best.
It's semi-final now, so no one wants to lose. Come on!!!

2011 French Open + 2014 Australian Open -> 2014 Apia International Sydney -> 2014 BMW Malaysian Open
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #4647
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

I just can't believe...Is this true?? Come guys, Donna just beat 24th player in the world 6-2 6-1! Amazing! I love Sori too but this is amazing win for Donna! In Tashkent last year, Donna already beat Rybarikova 7-6 6-3! It would be amazing if she can repeat it but Magda is great on grass and she already won this tournament in Birmingham previously so she is obviously favorite. But way like Donna is playing, she can do it! Good luck!
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #4648
country flag nectar69

nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold

Great win from Donna today. I think she can win this tournament!
nectar69 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #4649
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
You're the best!

Way to go, Donna! The weather may not cooperate tomorrow, but at least she's not playing any singles next week. She can put her best effort into beating her remaining opponent(s) and Mother Nature.
RU90 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #4650
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone Know wat Donna Ranking will be around since making this far ?

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread