Donna Vekic - Page 299 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #4471
country flag slash24

slash24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Donna Vekic

Watching at this radar http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=radar;sess= it doesn't seems that the match will start anytime soon.
slash24 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #4472
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Make that another 40
And another 40...
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #4473
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

New delay - 45 minutes from now.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #4474
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

Fun interview with Donna in the Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ten...-old-star.html
RU90 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #4475
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

still bit amused her idol is Clay GOAT Chris Evert
TimeyWimey is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #4476
country flag Spencer.
New Caro Stan!

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
I was so looking forward to watching Donna again

She played superbly against Ula Radwanska!! Hopefully the rain stops sometime soon.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

We'll always have Wimbly 07
Spencer. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #4477
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

I have the information that rain stopped, and that start of the match is expected 16:45 CET
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #4478
country flag ma re

The covers are being taken down so they could be out in something like 20-30 minutes.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #4479
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

Finally..I hope no more rain
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #4480
country flag chicharito

chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light

players are warming up now
chicharito is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #4481
country flag ma re

All the links dead?
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #4482
country flag chicharito

chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light chicharito is a glorious beacon of light

try again. mine went off but is back on now
chicharito is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #4483
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Not looking good at all, Sanchez looks like a though nut to crack (or was Ula being so poor what made Vekic look like a top 20)
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #4484
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicharito View Post
try again. mine went off but is back on now
Mine's fine now too
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 03:28 PM   #4485
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

Donna has prolems with picking up backhand slices of Sanchez,Maria is playing good though
Closed Thread