Donna Vekic - Page 295 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #4411
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Re: Donna Vekic

Well done Donna
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #4412
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Great win, great chance to reach her first WTA quarter final
I think it be her second WTA Quarter final she reach the finals last year at Tashkent Open

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #4413
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Er...
Embittered is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #4414
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Quote:
...this year.

BRAVO DONNA
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #4415
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
Great.. But win against Giorgi and Ula give her 30 points, crucial to win next match for another 40.
She have already 70 points...
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #4416
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
No, she doesn't...my mistake
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #4417
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The draw sheet states that reaching 3rd round is worth 30 points, I was surprised too

Edit: I saw you noticed it too
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #4418
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Quote:
No, QF is 70 points.
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #4419
country flag okramb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlestThing View Post
The draw sheet states that reaching 3rd round is worth 30 points, I was surprised too

Yes, I thought she is in QF but she isn't...nevermind...she is playing with a winner of the match Van Uytvanck-Maria Sanchez so she should go in QF. She is favorite in that match no matter who she play against...she mustn't blow that chance
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #4420
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfingPikachu View Post
I want to ask a question: Have Donna beat Top 50 ever?
I only know Begu and Vecino were Top 100 in Tashiket last year. Not sure Top 50 or not...
She took out Rybarikova and Jovanovski in Tashkent too, but she didn't win against Begu. She also defeated Putintseva and Hlavackova this year.

Anyway, what was that...a demolition? A tennis lesson? Yes, Donna doesn't have some great variety in her game, but she obviously has enough to take out a top 40 player, well done girl! Serve was working well, grounstrokes were blistering and there was even some volleying. But hey, do what you do best - that's how Sharapova won all four slams This was a pure joy to watch, hope she can bring something similar for the next round too. Looking forward to it

Last edited by ma re : Jun 11th, 2013 at 06:57 PM.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #4421
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlestThing View Post

This is a 64 players draw(TOP 8 had first rd bye). 1st rd 1. 2rd 15. 3rd 30, QF 70, SF 130, F 200, W 280
guichard is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #4422
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
Er...
Yes, I meant this year. I know she reached a final last year.
guichard is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #4423
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

So excited!!!!

I mean it is the first time that Donna won Top 50...

In Tashkent, although she won Rybarikova, Jovanovski and Vecino which are all in top 100 but out of top 50.

Next round, hope she can catch the chance to make herself into QF!!!! Come on!!!

2011 French Open + 2014 Australian Open -> 2014 Apia International Sydney -> 2014 BMW Malaysian Open
SurfingPikachu is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #4424
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

what a win! so easy against a tough player. only lost 3 games after the 0-2 start
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #4425
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Awesome win

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread