Donna Vekic - Page 289 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 5th, 2013, 11:12 AM   #4321
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Hian tweeted this to her. I'm not sure what she means by fake because her facebook seems very real and is even linked at the top of her twitter... possibly, unlike her twitter, it's controlled by her team and not herself directly?

@GOATHian 31 May
I've just sent you a Facebook Friendship Request. #AskDonna turns into #AskDonnatoAcceptetheRequest #oh :P

@DonnaVekic
i don't have a Facebook its faaake
Her fan page is real. "Her" profiles are fake.

But I think her fan page is controlled by her team, not herself. But she does read her fan page is definitely real, as she referred to something I wrote on her FB fan page, to something I tweeted to her.
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:14 AM   #4322
country flag RU90

RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of RU90 has much to be proud of

If grass is for cows, then Donna is a pretty cow.

http://instagram.com/p/aGqy-wQ_Z9/
RU90 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:16 AM   #4323
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

She's definitely happy to be off the clay.
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #4324
country flag yenac

yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice yenac is just really nice

Donna is playing Giorgi in first round of Birmingham, if she wins, she'll face Ula Radwanska...
yenac is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #4325
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Good luck, I think this draw is good enough for her.
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 02:30 PM   #4326
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Not a Bad Draw Hoping she make an Good run here

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #4327
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I don't like this draw, she can win against Giorgi though.
Good luck!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #4328
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

It'll be interesting how she does on grass (for the first time ever). No reason why she couldn't get at least one win from it.

Good luck!
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #4329
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

i don't understand the optimism here, Giorgi made to the 3rd round of Wimbledon last year and dispatched Petrova. Her rhythm last year on grass was awesome and hit the ball very early, it would honestly surprise me if Donna win the 1st round (then at that time at least we get start to know how her game really is on grass, but right now, i don't think it is a good draw at all)
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #4330
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU90 View Post
If grass is for cows, then Donna is a pretty cow.

http://instagram.com/p/aGqy-wQ_Z9/
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #4331
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
i don't understand the optimism here, Giorgi made to the 3rd round of Wimbledon last year and dispatched Petrova. Her rhythm last year on grass was awesome and hit the ball very early, it would honestly surprise me if Donna win the 1st round (then at that time at least we get start to know how her game really is on grass, but right now, i don't think it is a good draw at all)
4th round actually!

Giorgi isn't very consistent. If she plays the way she did on grass last year it'll be too much but it's likely she'll have one of her days where she can't make the court.

I'm not really sure what Donna's level is like on grass. We know clay is her worst surface. Her best junior Grand Slam result was at Wimbledon last year where she made the quarterfinals.
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 08:09 AM   #4332
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Giorgi's game is perfect for grass, it will be hard. GL
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 08:20 AM   #4333
country flag Internova

Internova has disabled reputation

At least it's a good test for her.
Internova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #4334
country flag crotennis2

crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light

If Donna wins the first it shows she is making progress. She has so much time but the investors will want money back soon so she has to play hard. She needs more times to grow.
crotennis2 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #4335
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Donna is scheduled to play 4th match on court 4. Not before 4 PM (5 PM CET)...so there will be no stream...
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread