Donna Vekic - Page 288 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 03:13 PM   #4306
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

I hope Donna focuses more on the positive comments that come out of this thread. There are a lot more of those.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 03:46 PM   #4307
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
I hope Donna focuses more on the positive comments that come out of this thread. There are a lot more of those.
Or she may just focus more on her tennis and less on the social networking and photo sessions
She's been kinda' disappointing lately, a lot of up and downs (much time since the last up, though), but it has to do with her age. Still plenty of time to improve and I'm sure she'll do fine. I'm not very optimistic about this year and I think she's slowly getting herself out of the top 100, but from next year on she should start climbing the rankings again and I'm sure she will.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 06:46 PM   #4308
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

this thread could hardly be called a BIG fanclub she has over 15000 fans on facebook
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 03:14 AM   #4309
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post

I'm sure she does...she knows that few people here dislike her, she's the type who reads everything about her on Internet I'm sure

We love you Donna
The amount who dislike her is so minimal... I can't think of any

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
Ah poor Donna, we all know whose posts she read here.
It's free forum so any troll can post in any thread it wishes.
If you are talking about me you are the biggest bitch ever given that a good repped you and said we should be nicer to eachother something like 5 times
If she thinks my posts mean I hate her she is the stupidest person ever... She must be related to you
Someone whose achieved something in your family You must all be so proud

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 03:56 AM   #4310
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Or she may just focus more on her tennis and less on the social networking and photo sessions
She's been kinda' disappointing lately, a lot of up and downs (much time since the last up, though), but it has to do with her age. Still plenty of time to improve and I'm sure she'll do fine. I'm not very optimistic about this year and I think she's slowly getting herself out of the top 100, but from next year on she should start climbing the rankings again and I'm sure she will.
I don't think she is . She is playing well enough to stay in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
Rus was just example, because she's completely out of form and likes clay more.
But there are many players she can beat in Wimbledon draw:
Putintseva, Bratchikova, Duan, Maria, Dolonc, Cabeza...
Yes, they are many other players. I will not worry about it yet
guichard is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 02:02 PM   #4311
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
I am sure she focuses enough on her tennis, she's young, she also needs some fun in her life.

I don't think she is having dissapointing year, points won untill this period compared to last year say it all.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 09:23 PM   #4312
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Hian tweeted this to her. I'm not sure what she means by fake because her facebook seems very real and is even linked at the top of her twitter... possibly, unlike her twitter, it's controlled by her team and not herself directly?

@GOATHian 31 May
I've just sent you a Facebook Friendship Request. #AskDonna turns into #AskDonnatoAcceptetheRequest #oh :P

@DonnaVekic
i don't have a Facebook its faaake

She tweeted that she's going to London now.

Last edited by HowardH : Jun 2nd, 2013 at 09:28 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 09:47 PM   #4313
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

^that's odd, doesn't look like a fake one, there's even a link from her website, is that fake too?
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 09:52 PM   #4314
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm assuming someone tried to add a fake profile as a friend. her fan page seems real
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 10:53 PM   #4315
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Hian tweeted this to her. I'm not sure what she means by fake because her facebook seems very real and is even linked at the top of her twitter... possibly, unlike her twitter, it's controlled by her team and not herself directly?

@GOATHian 31 May
I've just sent you a Facebook Friendship Request. #AskDonna turns into #AskDonnatoAcceptetheRequest #oh :P

@DonnaVekic
i don't have a Facebook its faaake

She tweeted that she's going to London now.
I think she meant that she doesn't have a personal/private Facebook account.
guichard is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 06:07 AM   #4316
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

She has page not fb profile. On the page there is no adding with request, only like and you are in.
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 12:27 PM   #4317
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

In case our little girl needs some good vibes for motivation, here's a clip from yesterday's concert (been there - clip not mine) in her hometown. I'm sure she'll know what this is about, as will other Croats, and hope she's mature enough to understand and appreciate this. We love ya kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GFeykCeJKI
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 12:50 PM   #4318
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
In case our little girl needs some good vibes for motivation, here's a clip from yesterday's concert (been there - clip not mine) in her hometown. I'm sure she'll know what this is about, as will other Croats, and hope she's mature enough to understand and appreciate this. We love ya kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GFeykCeJKI
What does it mean?

Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 02:57 PM   #4319
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
What does it mean?
I'll answer this one for only one reason - cause I'm afraid of some attempts at explaining it (no offense everyone ).

It's a song written by one of our most prominent folk artists, and came to life some 20+ years ago, during wartime in Croatia, primarily for those who were forced to flee their homes and become refugees. It became hugely popular, and today is still one of the most recognized songs of it's genre. Lyrics speak about missing one's home and a promise of returning some day, and are filled with lyrical depictions of life as it was long ago in these parts of the world, so the song is loved even nowdays among those from this part of Croatia who travel very far for extended periods of time. It's very emotionaly charged. In this clip it's, however, performed on cellos (by 2Cellos - you might've heard of them) as you can hear. The titled could be translated as "A plain" (topography of this part of Croatia), although it's known by other names too.
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 03:08 PM   #4320
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
I'll answer this one for only one reason - cause I'm afraid of some attempts at explaining it (no offense everyone ).

It's a song written by one of our most prominent folk artists, and came to life some 20+ years ago, during wartime in Croatia, primarily for those who were forced to flee their homes and become refugees. It became hugely popular, and today is still one of the most recognized songs of it's genre. Lyrics speak about missing one's home and a promise of returning some day, and are filled with lyrical depictions of life as it was long ago in these parts of the world, so the song is loved even nowdays among those from this part of Croatia who travel very far for extended periods of time. It's very emotionaly charged. In this clip it's, however, performed on cellos (by 2Cellos - you might've heard of them) as you can hear. The titled could be translated as "A plain" (topography of this part of Croatia), although it's known by other names too.
That is so beautiful and yet tragic
What a lovely song
I will listen
I have always been so saddened by the Yugoslavian War... the 3rd saddest war for me after Stalin's purges and the Holodomor

Closed Thread