Donna Vekic - Page 261 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #3901
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Sorry I thought it was + Hospitality. I have no idea why Hospitality affects points Especially when many tournaments that don't have + H on the ITF actually offer it
I thought you blocked me
I imagine that the theory is that because hospitality is provided (and thus players don't need to spend any of their potential winnings on accommodation) the players stand to take away more money, meaning that higher ranked players might attend than would typically appear at an ITF event of the same level that doesn't provide hospitality thus more points are justified for winning.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #3902
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
I imagine that the theory is that because hospitality is provided (and thus players don't need to spend any of their potential winnings on accommodation) the players stand to take away more money, meaning that higher ranked players might attend than would typically appear at an ITF event of the same level that doesn't provide hospitality thus more points are justified for winning.
I guess that that would be a reason
But when non + H tournaments offer Hospitality it makes it seem like a different grade
I think all tournaments should have to offer hospitality given how hard it is financially to be a tennis player

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #3903
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sorry I thought it was + Hospitality. I have no idea why Hospitality affects points Especially when many tournaments that don't have + H on the ITF actually offer it
I thought you blocked me

Although I agree that if Donna wants to be a top player in the future she will have to get better on clay I think playing in Madrid would be a waste of time. In her last clay court tournament she lost in Round 2 of a 25K (yes it was to Friedsam but I think she would have won on hard) and the tournament before at Junior RG she lost to Rebecca Petersson. I don't think it will aid her in getting a higher ranking Still, Madrid is in altitude and if it was on Blue Clay again no one could move so she may have won a few rounds
Also, if she plays Madrid as a Merited Increase she won't be able to play Roland Garros as she has already used 3 (US Open, Australian Open and Miami) and RG is before her Birthday
Nope, you should read the rules more carefully. You can only use the merited increases for 2 slams. Again for the third times, I am not suggesting what she should or should not play, I was just pointing out her option.
guichard is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #3904
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Vekic goes to Madrid. Confirmed by coach.
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #3905
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

If she isn't good at playing on the clay, she must promote it rather than only focus on hard.
Hope she can play well in Madrid if she plays there.
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #3906
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

BE CREATIVE GENTLEMEN

Quote:
Donna Vekic
ASK DONNA. The fan with most interesting question will win a signed Monterrey tournament hat, t-shirt and a tennis ball. Of course with the announcement of the winner I will post on sunday evening the answer to my question. Be creative!
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #3907
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

This has to be winner, I almost cried when I read it

"Utjece li kvaliteta paprike u kulenu na tvoju koncentraciju kod drugog servisa?"

and this

"da li pms,te menstruacija ili ti ga mjesečnica ometa u igri? ako je odgovor potvrdan,ako ti ne bi bilo problem da znamo točne datume. imamo nas puno koji se kladimo na tebe. hvala."
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #3908
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Nope, you should read the rules more carefully. You can only use the merited increases for 2 slams. Again for the third times, I am not suggesting what she should or should not play, I was just pointing out her option.
Another one of the WTA's stupid rules
She really should play then and I am glad she is
No Istanbul Probably the only 50K on hard except Croissy

Old Apr 6th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #3909
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Another one of the WTA's stupid rules
She really should play then and I am glad she is
No Istanbul Probably the only 50K on hard except Croissy
Not the same week:

50K Istambul: April 22-28

Madrid qualyfing: May 3-4
guichard is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #3910
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
"Utjece li kvaliteta paprike u kulenu na tvoju koncentraciju kod drugog servisa?"

Quote:
da li pms,te menstruacija ili ti ga mjesečnica ometa u igri? ako je odgovor potvrdan,ako ti ne bi bilo problem da znamo točne datume. imamo nas puno koji se kladimo na tebe. hvala
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #3911
country flag chingching

YAY
She needs to build up consistent amounts of points if she wants to slowly and steadily rise in the rankings and tournaments like this are perfect

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #3912
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This has to be winner, I almost cried when I read it

and this

"da li pms,te menstruacija ili ti ga mjesečnica ometa u igri? ako je odgovor potvrdan,ako ti ne bi bilo problem da znamo točne datume. imamo nas puno koji se kladimo na tebe. hvala."

I hope other questions are not too inappropriate... Are they posted as coments on FB? Did any of you "enter the competition"?
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #3913
country flag chingching

Translate the comments please

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #3914
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Translate the comments please
I doubt anyone want to know but because of curiosity here they are!

Utjece li kvaliteta paprike u kulenu na tvoju koncentraciju kod drugog servisa?
- Does quality of capsicum in kulen sausgae affects your concentration on second serve? ( )

da li pms,te menstruacija ili ti ga mjesečnica ometa u igri? ako je odgovor potvrdan,ako ti ne bi bilo problem da znamo točne datume. imamo nas puno koji se kladimo na tebe. hvala
- Does menstruation period disturbs you in the game? If it does, please if it is not problem can we know exact dates. There is a lot of us that are betting on you. Thanks.
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #3915
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
I doubt anyone want to know but because of curiosity here they are!

Utjece li kvaliteta paprike u kulenu na tvoju koncentraciju kod drugog servisa?
- Does quality of capsicum in kulen sausgae affects your concentration on second serve? ( )

- Does menstruation period disturbs you in the game? If it does, please if it is not problem can we know exact dates. There is a lot of us that are betting on you. Thanks.
OMG
WTF is the first one
The second is plain pedo I promise it wasn't me

Closed Thread