Donna Vekic - Page 256 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 1st, 2013, 03:06 AM   #3826
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Donna Vekic

This week, Donna moves up from 95 to a new CH ranking of 88
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:23 PM   #3827
country flag Ajmo

Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice

Donna up an early break on Cohen, 2-0
Ajmo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:29 PM   #3828
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

I was looking at the Charleston scoreboard and thinking where is Donna?
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:41 PM   #3829
country flag Ajmo

Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice Ajmo is just really nice

6-0 in 25 min, hasnt lost a 1st serve yet
Ajmo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:41 PM   #3830
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Well that's a convincing start
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 06:10 PM   #3831
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Donna
From 31 up in second set to 34* down
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 06:10 PM   #3832
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

from *3-1 to 3-4* in second set

Wake up Donna !!!
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 06:10 PM   #3833
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

This is going south fast.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 06:27 PM   #3834
country flag LittlestThing

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

Come on, break now and go cheer for Tereza!
LittlestThing is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 06:30 PM   #3835
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Congrats 6-0 6-4, next round she will face U.Radwanska. Come on, Donna!
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 06:31 PM   #3836
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Just a lapse of concentration, then
Embittered is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 06:32 PM   #3837
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

And she did it

I hope that her match against Ula will be streamed

And probably new CH ranking from next week
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 06:36 PM   #3838

LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light LittlestThing is a glorious beacon of light

Good win! Zero brak points saved though... She's played Ula before right? Maybe she should ask Ana for advice They should play on the main court so we might get a stream Although I'm not sure as not all matches are streamed from CC
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 06:45 PM   #3839
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

I was following Ula after Ana beat her in Fed Cup and she was playing really good. R16 of strong Premier 5&M tournaments in Doha and Miami with regular wins over top 100 players and two top 20 wins (Vinci and Stephens). She was stopped only by Serena and Vika on those tournaments (and later by Ivanovic in Miami). But in R1 she struggeld against Maria Sanchez (WTA-112th) and won only after 3 sets so maybe it is good sign for Donna. Anyway, good luck!
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 06:51 PM   #3840

I know, Ula actually seems to be in good form this year, despite the fed cup lapsus (she also lost her match in the tie with Israel I believe) but maybe she developped a complex over Croats or something Wishful thinking aside, Radwanska is the favorite, but Donna should not be afraid of taking the chances she gets
Closed Thread