Donna Vekic - Page 204 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 03:03 AM   #3046
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

the hitting partner for the guys got to sub in today. hopefully donna gets a match in as well
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 03:13 AM   #3047
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

She won't. But I did see her briefly hitting with Anabel a few hours ago
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:49 AM   #3048
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

Not sure if Perth was right decision. If she played anywhere else she would have chance to train with as good or better players. It's not like she was hitting with Djokovic, Ivanovic or Venus.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 09:56 AM   #3049
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she'll get a chance to play Ivanovic or Venus in Melbourne, depending how (un)lucky she'll be with the draw

But yeah, I don't get this either.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:18 AM   #3050
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Well for selfish reasons I'm glad she came here but I admit it probably wasn't the best decision. She probably would've been better off playing a WTA event where she can get some ranking points. That being said seeing as she's still under AER she can pick up an extra tournament somewhere else.

Hopefully next year she'll be playing in the Hopman Cup with Cilic
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:20 AM   #3051
ajmo!

ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future ajmo! has a brilliant future

Donna watching Barty with mens alt. that got to play today, she looks happy. I guess that's most important.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:39 AM   #3052
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

She hasn't practice term for today...
juan pablo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #3053
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyboWYEZWY8

Donna speaks croatian.
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #3054
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Shortly this is what she said:
- she is sad she couldn't play official match but she played practice with some great players what is great preparation for AO for her
- she already travels for Melbourne where she does last practice for AO
- she feels ready
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 11:44 PM   #3055
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

thanks for the summary Hele
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 12:33 AM   #3056
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
Shortly this is what she said:
- she is sad she couldn't play official match but she played practice with some great players what is great preparation for AO for her
- she already travels for Melbourne where she does last practice for AO
- she feels ready
Thanks a lot! Donna, good luck in AO!
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 02:26 PM   #3057
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else excited about the upcoming draw (tomorrow, 01:00 AM CET)? With just one win Donna could potentially jump to #90 (first time inside top 100) and defend, so to speak, all the points she got until mid May of 2012.

Big days ahead
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #3058
BlueTrees

I'm so excited for the draw! A first round win would be incredible. Hopefully she is up against a beatable opponent.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #3059
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i would love to see donna play barty first round!
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #3060
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Anyone else excited about the upcoming draw (tomorrow, 01:00 AM CET)?
Are you kidding? I count hours whole day
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread