Donna Vekic - Page 201 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 08:34 AM   #3001
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Re: Donna Vekic

Petkovic withdraws from Hyundai Hopman Cup 2013

For Germany, Haas will continue in the event but his potential replacement partner may not be German.

“I think Donna Vekic is going to replace me, which is probably very strange for Tommy – playing with a Croatian girl, but I just taught her some German words,” joked Petkovic.

Vekic is the world’s highest ranked 16-year-old – No.109 – and was originally invited to the event to be a hitting partner for the players

Germany’s next match is scheduled for Wednesday against Italy during the day session.

It would be huge experience if Donna will play against Schiavone and Ivanovic, both Grand slam winners
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 09:06 AM   #3002
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Just got Donna to sign a tennis ball for me, she also gave me a signed photo of her without me even asking Will show you guys when I get home.
Wow. How nice is Donna
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #3003
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Hitting partner - that makes much more sense compared to the way organizers were describing Donna's role so far (potential replacement in case there's no compatriot to replace the injured player, but only if the injury occurs during the event). Although I'm pretty sure she's been a hitting partner to some great players already.

So still not official. It's a shame that it's not the night session on Wednesday; a) because it would be a little easier for Donna in her first match and b) cause we in Croatia wouldn't have to wake up so early to follow
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #3004
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Donna is practicing right now with Barty I'll try and ask her when she's done if she knows what's going on
Donna is so nicelooking forward to your photos of her
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #3005
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, big excitement for Donna, already at beginning of the season!
Petko
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #3006
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

OMG just saw photo on Donna's twitter. She and Barty had training together and Donna looks very very skiny

vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #3007
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Fed Cup twitter just tweeted that Donna is the replacement Hope it will be officially confirmed soon but it seems to be a done deal. I guess the organisers weren't able to find a German replacement

Here is the signed photo Donna gave to me today by the way I think she recognised me from yesterday because as I said (and you can tell from the photo Donna posted on her twitter, which I'm not in by the way because I'm on Donna's side of the court) there's hardly anyone there. So because I took many videos I think she gathered I was a fan of hers

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #3008
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Donna has lost weight
Her and Ash should play Doubles at Australian Open
Ash played with Robson last year so it's possible if they bond enough

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:52 PM   #3009
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

The commentators just said that Malek would replace Petko

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:54 PM   #3010
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Are you kidding me?
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:00 PM   #3011
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

No

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:01 PM   #3012
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Muglek.

JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:02 PM   #3013
BlueTrees

It's been confirmed by the Hopman Cup twitter Why did Fed Cup twitter have to get my hopes up

Hopman Cup ‏@hopmancup
News flash - Germany's Tatjana Malek is set to represent Germany at Hopman Cup.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #3014
BlueTrees

Anyway, here are the videos I've taken the past two days. She really seemed to get along with Barty well Of course they would know a lot about each other as they're the two best sixteen year olds in the world. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they played in the Australian Open doubles together

Saturday 29th December

Sunday 30th December

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #3015
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

OMG
Anyway, as I said, really hope she plays doubles with Ash
Their games really compliment eachother

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread