Donna Vekic - Page 185 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Nov 10th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #2761
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Donna Vekic

Hope she can have a good start next year. Shenzhen is the new international tournament. Maybe she can have a try. More Chinese know Donna now and they also think she will not follow DelBrito's route... She went to Suzhou before, hope she can come to China again and achieve good results... Of course, my biggest wish is that she can come to China Open. If so, I can support her in the court!!! But she is only 16. Step by step. Come on!
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 11th, 2012, 12:11 AM   #2762
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Donna

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 12:51 AM   #2763
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Nice from her
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 11:04 AM   #2764
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Going through the 2013 calendar, I'm noticing several weeks which could be good for Donna to play WTA's...

- Dec. 31st three Internationals (Brisbane/Auckland/Szenhen)
- Feb. 18th one Premier and two Internationals (Dubai/Bogota/Memphis)
- Feb. 25th three Internationals (Acapulco/Kuala Lumpur/Florianopolis)
- Apr. 1st Premier in Charleston (56 draw) and International in Monterrey

I've marked in bold those that I'd probably opt for in her place, cause are all rather close (except the first one...) and all are on hardcourts. Of course, there are also slams and qualies of big premier events where she'll probably show up.

It could be an exciting year for Donna's fans
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #2765
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I started my holidays in Dubai. After long season my body and mind needs big rest. Believe me I will. In mean time my team will prepare for you DV 2012 review per months. Be aware, at the end comes competition question for big prize, my DV racquet 2012!!! And many news to come!
paulmara is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 11th, 2012, 11:27 PM   #2766
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

What are vekic's plans in terms of playing juniors? Will it be limited to just slams or not at all?

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 01:05 AM   #2767
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i think she is done. she didn't play u.s. open juniors and now she is on the cusp of the top100 in the pros. i still wouldn't mind seeing her play AO juniors and finally pick up a slam.
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 01:32 AM   #2768
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Playing Juniors would be such a waste of time considering she's about to make it in the top 100.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 02:56 AM   #2769
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Almost top 100, but still 16 and with a limited number of tournaments left. I don't think playing one or two more junior slams would be bad. She played a lot lately and I have no clue how many tournaments are left in the tank for Donna until her birthday (I guess not that many), so some junior matches would keep her into the competition mood.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 03:24 AM   #2770
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah she's done with juniors, she said in an interview not too long ago that their game doesn't suit her style of play, more or less, which is why she wasn't very successful.

Until her 17th birthday at the end of June she can potentially play 9 more events, as long as two of those are PMs and one of those a GS.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 03:49 AM   #2771
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Donna wil most likely play all slams next year which will be great In fact, she has to play all slams after the Australian open, presuming she doesn't go down the rankings I wonder if she will keep playing 25K level or move on???

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 06:05 AM   #2772
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

New rankings are out, she's #109! Only one spot away from her CHR.
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 06:17 AM   #2773
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
New rankings are out, she's #109! Only one spot away from her CHR.
...and she'll have plenty of opportunities the first four months of next year to move into the top 100. She's defending only 86 points until early May:

+ 1 in late February
+ 50 in mid-March
+ 35 in mid-April

Last edited by networthy : Nov 12th, 2012 at 06:24 AM.
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #2774
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to saint2

Quote:
I heart Dubai
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 05:52 PM   #2775
country flag paulmara

Quote:
I kissed a dolphin and I likedddddd it

Quote:
Tallest building in the world is really tall

Closed Thread