Donna Vekic - Page 170 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #2536
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of
Re: Donna Vekic

Does she play for GBR yet?
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #2537
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
They really do don't they? Only because Felgate is working for them in his spare time. Him and Bradnam seem to be quite good mates. I guess they've both coached in London for a long time.

Anyway, they are hyping an interview they've done with Donna which will be broadcast during their coverage of Istanbul. So look out for it.
Yes they mention her all the time because their colleague Felgate is coaching her.
They know all the informations about her, it's good for Donna to be noticed like that!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #2538
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
Does she play for GBR yet?
No and I think she doesn't plan so. During live broadcast of WTA Tashkent final, her dad was co-commentator and he said that he hopes that Donna will be new Croatian sport heroine and that will bring a lot of sport success in Croatia!
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 02:43 PM   #2539
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
Yes they mention her all the time because their colleague Felgate is coaching her.
It's either that or Donna's father is a partial owner of Eurosport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hele. View Post
No and I think she doesn't plan so. During live broadcast of WTA Tashkent final, her dad was co-commentator and he said that he hopes that Donna will be new Croatian sport heroine and that will bring a lot of sport success in Croatia!
Where did you watch the match (I watched on SPTV and the co-commentator was her fitness coach)?
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #2540
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
It's either that or Donna's father is a partial owner of Eurosport

Where did you watch the match (I watched on SPTV and the co-commentator was her fitness coach)?
Oh, I also watched there. Anyway, then he said that. But when she was guest in sport tv show on our national television, her father was with her and they (her father and her fitness coach) have similar voice then!
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 09:36 AM   #2541
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

At least for a week, Donna is Croatian #2, officially at 108 i.e. one spot or four points ahead of Lucic. Next Monday Donna loses 34 from Lagos which are coming off this week, and then has another 34 to defend, while Lucic will have 32 to defend from Canada next week (not sure if she'll play anywhere). Wonder if this "battle" will be a sort of motivator for Mirjana as well.

Last edited by ma re : Oct 15th, 2012 at 04:09 PM.
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #2542
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Donna withdrew from all tournaments that start on 29 October excluding 25K in Netanya, Izrael
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:16 AM   #2543
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Donna withdrew from all tournaments that start on 29 October excluding 25K in Netanya, Izrael
I just checked the acceptance list for Netanya, the field is much tougher than Seoul. Donna is the top seed for both, but in Netanya the maindraw cutoff is #264 compared to #793 in Seoul, and there's some pretty decent players in there. Seoul there's really no excuse for not winning
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 07:48 AM   #2544
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
I just checked the acceptance list for Netanya, the field is much tougher than Seoul. Donna is the top seed for both, but in Netanya the maindraw cutoff is #264 compared to #793 in Seoul, and there's some pretty decent players in there. Seoul there's really no excuse for not winning
OMG. SHe is still playing Weak 25Ks Why doesn't she just play Delhi and make the Semis there She has enough points to make Australian Open MD Anyway, Netanya is beautiful. Dinah is defending champion I know the field seems strong, but every year it weakens considerably and often the players are ranked highly but aren't good She should have play Osaka GA this week and won

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 08:10 AM   #2545
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Donna now with over 8,000 FB fans
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 08:12 AM   #2546
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Donna's website doesn't mention this tournament
http://www.donnavekic.com/?page_id=29
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #2547
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will be at the stadium to support the Croatia national soccer team against Wales in Osijek tonight. A big thanks to Davor Suker for the invite into his VIP box where I will be watching the game!!! IDEMO!
paulmara is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 07:03 PM   #2548
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

^^
I'm watching it, it's halftime now, I wondered if Donna is there.
Now I know.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #2549
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Go Croatia! I'm still upset they let both Spain and Italy advance from that group The heck, I hate 2 soccer teams more than any others and they played the final against each other
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #2550
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had so much fun last night and I was so happy to be part of our 2-0 win over Wales. The atmosphere was amazing and I'm really proud of our home support which was incredible
paulmara is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread