Donna Vekic - Page 145 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #2161
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
I can't believe that she dominated so much against Jovanovski She must improve her serve and than she will crush her opponents even more.

For now, she will be ranked around No. 142 next week but i think that she will play final, don't think that Birnernova/Cadantu can beat her now.

Uzbekistan = Vekicstan
It will be interesting to see how she plays against a puddler if Cadantu wins
She was lucky today because Jovanovski played into her strengths: gave her pace and didn't move her that much
I would love to see her against Cadantu
If only she had beaten Gallovits-Hall, then she could have played Stosur
Anyway, well done
I really hope she makes the final

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:19 AM   #2162
country flag tentacao13

tentacao13 is just really nice tentacao13 is just really nice tentacao13 is just really nice tentacao13 is just really nice tentacao13 is just really nice tentacao13 is just really nice tentacao13 is just really nice tentacao13 is just really nice tentacao13 is just really nice tentacao13 is just really nice tentacao13 is just really nice

Must agree that she certainly plays her best tennis against players who give her pace to play with, that would also explain why she lost those few matches at junior level that she really shouldn't lose given the quality of her game.

Anyone ever watched Birnerova? Her hard court career record is awful (something like 36-53), and i see that she served load of double faults in each match that she played here. Anyone with some insight of her game that actually saw her play?
tentacao13 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #2163
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

It doesn't matter how Birnerova plays, Donna Express will blow her out of the court
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #2164
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Well Birnerova is ranked #133 so Donna definitely has a great chance to reach the final. Even if Donna loses she'll be up to around #139 on Monday.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #2165
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tentacao13 View Post
Must agree that she certainly plays her best tennis against players who give her pace to play with, that would also explain why she lost those few matches at junior level that she really shouldn't lose given the quality of her game.

Anyone ever watched Birnerova? Her hard court career record is awful (something like 36-53), and i see that she served load of double faults in each match that she played here. Anyone with some insight of her game that actually saw her play?
Didn't she make the final last year? Good memories got her this far Now defeat

Quote:
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:36 AM   #2166
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
She made final last year because of Radwanska retired in the semi, don't think she's any weapon

Sent from my iPad using VS Free
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #2167
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

24.7.12' Rybarikova def. Birnerova 6-1 6-1
15.2.12' Arruabarrena def. Birnerova 6-4 6-0

Don't ask me why I'm an optimist
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #2168
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
24.7.12' Rybarikova def. Birnerova 6-1 6-1
15.2.12' Arruabarrena def. Birnerova 6-4 6-0

Don't ask me why I'm an optimist
I am also optimist but don't forget that Donna is 16 years old and this will be her 7th match in tournament.
It's normal to have bad days too.
Let's hope not tomorow!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #2169
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Donna/Ula final is all I'm hoping for

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #2170
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of

Can anyone upload some of the match on youtube?
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #2171
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
She made final last year because of Radwanska retired in the semi, don't think she's any weapon

Good

Quote:
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:47 AM   #2172
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
I am also optimist but don't forget that Donna is 16 years old and this will be her 7th match in tournament.
It's normal to have bad days too.
Let's hope not tomorow!
It doesn't mean she has to stay in wta tourny from now on, she could go back to itfs if she feel good

We went to the moon, then we go back stay in the earth orbit until we feel good to be back to the moon again, then mars and beyond

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:55 AM   #2173
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
It doesn't mean she has to stay in wta tourny from now on, she could go back to itfs if she feel good

We went to the moon, then we go back stay in the earth orbit until we feel good to be back to the moon again, then mars and beyond

Good analergy
I think though that in terms of become a more developed player she needs to stick to WTAs and 50 to 125K Challengers.
This is what I want her schedule to be for the rest of the year:
100K Poitiers/75K+H Ismaning
125K + H Taipei
125K + H Delhi

This can be her trial season:
Now that she has defended all her points, this is where she can see if she can give up the lower events for real, or whether she still needs a few 25Ks to keep her ranking up

Quote:
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 12:47 PM   #2174
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #2175
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

jeez so many pictures! They really care about Donna's marketing. Who has taken em?
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread