Donna Vekic - Page 144 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #2146
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

needs to take this bp
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #2147
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

breakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk oh yessssssssssss
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #2148
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Two great points to break. Donna is playing really well Hopefully she can keep it up.

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #2149
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

KAMAN She really is aggressive twin of Wozniacki.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #2150
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Why's she getting a MTO?
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #2151
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

to catch a breath? hope she holds
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #2152
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

This could be the turn point.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:48 AM   #2153
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Fortunately Bojana helped Donna to take the break back
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:49 AM   #2154
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
This could be the turn point.
I guess not, Jovanovski decided it's time for early Christmas presents.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:54 AM   #2155
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Only one game, come on Donna )))))))))
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #2156
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Let's see if Donna is strong enough mentally
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:00 AM   #2157
country flag Dan_Doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
And and ace to finish off the first set

And another ace to finish off the second set as well
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #2158
country flag vladekCRO

I can't believe that she dominated so much against Jovanovski She must improve her serve and than she will crush her opponents even more.

For now, she will be ranked around No. 142 next week but i think that she will play final, don't think that Birnernova/Cadantu can beat her now.

Uzbekistan = Vekicstan
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #2159
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Unbelievable! 6-4 6-4 over Jovanovski! Bojana is one of my favourite players but I'm not even that upset. After posting in this thread for over a year and now finally getting a good look at Donna's game I can definitely say that I'm a big fan. It's been obvious for a long time that she's one of the biggest talents women's tennis has seen in a long time and now it's starting to show in her results.

This is so exciting! It doesn't seem that long ago she was playing the $10Ks and now she's in a WTA semifinal
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:08 AM   #2160
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Uzbekistan = Vekicstan
At least it's not Afghanistan like the commentator accidentially said once

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
This is so exciting! It doesn't seem that long ago she was playing the $10Ks and now she's in a WTA semifinal
Everything is going so fast Hopefully it's not going too fast. For now it's amazing, though

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread