Donna Vekic - Page 143 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #2131
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Donna Vekic

Astonishing break by Donna to love.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:06 AM   #2132
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Those winners were amazing
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:08 AM   #2133
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Not Winning Enough On Second Serve
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #2134
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all Bleeth is a name known to all

Good balanced game, nice serve, even on the net she doesn't look bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
4-4*
Result of this match is not so important when you see how much room Donna has for improvments still and already is pretty good.
It's pretty important to seize all the opportunities when you have only the limited amount of tournaments you can enter.
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:13 AM   #2135
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

And and ace to finish off the first set
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #2136
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

11 sets won in a row just one more, come on
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #2137
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Not only impressed with game but with mental strength and thinking process.
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:16 AM   #2138
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

She said she plays like a mix between Wozniacki and Sharapova. Completely true.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:18 AM   #2139
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

First set 6-4 with an ace! The only criticism I have is that when she misses she tends to miss by a lot. Some of her unforced errors are miles out. Also she has good footwork but is slow to move to some balls...especially when she needs to change directions she can be a little bit slow to react.

Other than that she's amazing! No surprises that she's rising the rankings so fast. Let's see if she can close this out.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:19 AM   #2140
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Jovanovski second serve Ace BP
That's called PEAK WTA or playing the percentages...
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #2141
country flag roxi

roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future

any stream???
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #2142
ajmo!

http://www.sportlemon.tv/c-4.html
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #2143
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Dona is so so so cute
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #2144
country flag Dan_Doe

And the thing is that Jovanovski is actually playing pretty well, as chingching said earlier. And she even raised her game at the begining of the second set. Let's see if Donna can cope with it.
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #2145
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
First set 6-4 with an ace! The only criticism I have is that when she misses she tends to miss by a lot. Some of her unforced errors are miles out. Also she has good footwork but is slow to move to some balls...especially when she needs to change directions she can be a little bit slow to react.

Other than that she's amazing! No surprises that she's rising the rankings so fast. Let's see if she can close this out.
Serve needs improvement too, she is struggling to get it in.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread