Donna Vekic - Page 136 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 09:14 AM   #2026
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Donna Vekic

Well, well, I just came back from vacation and I found out Donna qualified here for her first ever WTA MD
And now she's 5-3 over Rybarikova in the first set
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 09:33 AM   #2027
country flag PrimaDonna

PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all

Had 1 set point on her serve, didn't manage to take it.
Hope that low serve percentage doesn't stop her from potential big win.

EDIT: 6:5 for Donna, Rybarikova on serve.
PrimaDonna is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #2028
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Not based on results of course. But I am going to say that if Donna played Taylor, Taylor would win due to her lefty ability and her willingness to come forward. I don't think Ash would beat Donna... Which other 96 girls are there???
Sorry but I don't think you have a clue. No way is Taylor beating Donna currently.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #2029
country flag PrimaDonna

PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all PrimaDonna is a name known to all

7:6 Donna after 64 minutes!
7:3 in the TB.
PrimaDonna is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #2030
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
Sorry but I don't think you have a clue. No way is Taylor beating Donna currently.
If Peterson can, so can Taylor
I mean, I know she didn't do great at the Open but when you team someone up against a good player, they play better. And just because I have a different opinion to you, doesn't give you the right to say I don't have a clue. Townsend could serve and volley every point or something And if Donna can lose to players like Peterson on an off day, I think Townsend could manage her too

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #2031
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Donna leads 7-6 1-0 and serving!!!

What a chance for Donna...if she win, she will play against Lara Arruabarrena-Vecino...

Just don't choke this time Donna please
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #2032
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
If Peterson can, so can Taylor
I mean, I know she didn't do great at the Open but when you team someone up against a good player, they play better. And just because I have a different opinion to you, doesn't give you the right to say I don't have a clue. Townsend could serve and volley every point or something And if Donna can lose to players like Peterson on an off day, I think Townsend could manage her too
Because you don't have a clue. Have you checked out Taylor's senior record? Oh wait there is nothing there...

I mean Donna is highest ranked 96 girl, already winning qualifying WTA matches. While Taylor is losing to a double faulting Kontaveit.

You keep rating Taylor so highly, without anything to back it up.
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:07 AM   #2033
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimaDonna View Post
7:6 Donna after 64 minutes!
7:3 in the TB.
Make that 7:6, 2:0* - this tournament is already a huge success!
ma re is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #2034
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
Donna leads 7-6 1-0 and serving!!!

What a chance for Donna...if she win, she will play against Lara Arruabarrena-Vecino...

Just don't choke this time Donna please
I think that Rybarikova is choking now, not Donna.
3:0, with two breaks...
Ajmo Donna !!!
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #2035
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
Because you don't have a clue. Have you checked out Taylor's senior record? Oh wait there is nothing there...

I mean Donna is highest ranked 96 girl, already winning qualifying WTA matches. While Taylor is losing to a double faulting Kontaveit.

You keep rating Taylor so highly, without anything to back it up.
Didn't you hear me say that I thought Taylor was the best 96 girls, even though she hasn't had great Pro Results. And she has done well in Doubles and Juniors. And Anett also beat many good players and won a huge percentage of points on her first and second serves

Make that 4-0
Based on results, Donna is by far the best with maybe Ash Barty catching up, but based on who i think would win, Taylor

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #2036
country flag binky-GOAT

Quote:
Didn't you hear me say that I thought Taylor was the best 96 girls, even though she hasn't had great Pro Results. And she has done well in Doubles and Juniors. And Anett also beat many good players and won a huge percentage of points on her first and second serves

Based on results, Donna is by far the best with maybe Ash Barty catching up, but based on who i think would win, Taylor
That makes no sense. Of course best performing player would win. You have no idea what you're talking about.

If you're talking about future potential, then sure Taylor is definitely one of the best, but currently she's unfit and has no senior experience to be beating anyone decent.
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #2037
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold

Donna is destroying Rybarikova, it's 7-6 4-0!!!
okramb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #2038
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Bitch plz, go back to Kontaveit forum. Don't be that bitter because there's a girl having better results than your beloved Anett. Get over it!
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:24 AM   #2039
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainfulTruth View Post
Bitch plz, go back to Kontaveit forum. Don't be that bitter because there's a girl having better results than your beloved Anett. Get over it!
Kind of not true given Anett made th final of the US Open Juniors about 24 Hours ago, but I'll just ignore that obscene comment
Donna is starting to lose some momentum: 4-2

4-3

Finally Donna holds after having very very many GPs

Last edited by chingching : Sep 11th, 2012 at 10:35 AM.
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #2040
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Donna 1 game away from great win!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread