Donna Vekic - Page 127 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #1891
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Donna Vekic

^ is that a real word btw?
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #1892
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

I forgot to check the score and it's already set and a game for Donna
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #1893
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all

Wow Vekic might actually make the main draw.. And she's up a break in second set.
Lazyking is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #1894
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

she breaks again 2-0 on serve
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #1895
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

2-0 in second set, Donna doesn't have mercy for players in quali
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #1896
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

And broke Edina already in the second set
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #1897
country flag TimeyWimey

oh my goodness is she that good?
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #1898
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all

okay guys, who's her first round opponent in the open? lol.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #1899
country flag Dan_Doe

Break Gallovits now No choke, please, no choke.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #1900
country flag TimeyWimey

^wait, broken
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #1901
country flag Lazyking

Crap, I better not have jinxed the girl lol.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #1902
country flag TimeyWimey

shoot! break down 3-4
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:56 PM   #1903
country flag Dan_Doe

Donna is capable to break back.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:58 PM   #1904
country flag Dan_Doe

0-30
c'mon Donna!

And Donna breaks to 30, it's 4-4 now
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #1905
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

4-4

go Donna !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread