Donna Vekic - Page 121 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 01:29 AM   #1801
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Donna was just mentioned at the end of Venus vs Li match on Eurosport.
Commentator said: "Remember that name Donna Vekic from Croatia."
I didn't hear what they said before.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 01:38 AM   #1802
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
Donna was just mentioned at the end of Venus vs Li match on Eurosport.
Commentator said: "Remember that name Donna Vekic from Croatia."
I didn't hear what they said before.
I Know!!!!
They just said to watch out for her

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 04:46 AM   #1803
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
^ wow

Sent from my iPad using VS Free
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 08:04 AM   #1804
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OqUf1vexMs
sorry if it was already posted
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 09:35 AM   #1805
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
^ wow

Sent from my iPad using VS Free
She's already been mentioned at least once on Agasport

Old Aug 20th, 2012, 01:42 AM   #1806
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

lol.
isn't that because the commy is her coach though?

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #1807

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

^^
Yeah probably David Felgate was commentating even though I don't now his voice so I can't recognize him.
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #1808
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maza1987 View Post
lol.
isn't that because the commy is her coach though?
Yes

Old Aug 20th, 2012, 09:14 PM   #1809
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/draws/us/r1s2.html

MARTA SIROTKINA-DONNA VEKIC
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #1810
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all

Anna Danilina def. Sirotkina in July...so I think that Donna has got good chances to go to the second round. Pliskova in second round...I would like to see that !
C'MON DONNA !!!
ivananda is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #1811

Why couldn't Donna get Brooke Austin who plays vs Lisjak.

Not such a bad draw however I believe SIrotkina is favorite, she just ost to other Pliskova in Bronx 67 in final set and before that played finale of 100K in Astana.
Also she has experience in GS qualies already.
Reached FQR in Wimbledon where she lost to Czink.

Good luck Donna!
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 10:12 PM   #1812
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

this year's qualifying will be televised according to USOPEN.org hope she would be covered
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 02:22 AM   #1813
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Tough first round match, but it could have been much worse. Sirotkina is the favorite indeed, but at least Donna has her chances. A good day and she's able to do it
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 04:55 AM   #1814
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Not a bad first round draw, I guess. Not saying it will be easy...but I don't think a win is out of question. I don't think she'd be able to get past Karo Pliskova in the second round, but as long as she wins her first match I'll be happy. She'll get 40 points and break into the Top 200!
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 21st, 2012, 06:02 AM   #1815
country flag chingching

Definitely underdog, but doable I think
She has nothing to lose

Closed Thread