Donna Vekic - Page 114 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:28 PM   #1696
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Ok never mind I managed to close it!
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:30 PM   #1697
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Donna making too many UEs at the moment.
She needs to show that Wozniacki part of her game now.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:32 PM   #1698
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
Her game is very consistent and mature. She doesn't look like a junior.
jinx
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:39 PM   #1699
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

I cant close green card ad !!! Where is X ? OMG lol

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:51 PM   #1700
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

She is like the aggressive twin of Wozniacki. So many similarities.
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:59 PM   #1701
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Ok, Donna ain't playing well at this moment. She's lucky her opponent ain't playing well either. The match sucks almost as much as the stream.
Got broken to love now. Donna really has to get her shit together.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 05:07 PM   #1702
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Donna!!!!
Alwaysfan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 05:09 PM   #1703
country flag binky-GOAT

Her opponent has lifted since she started making so many mistakes. Not looking good.
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 05:15 PM   #1704

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Well not the best presentation of Donna on stream for her fans.

I really expected she would win final but didn't expect she would play this bad.
Anyway at least it is in final and not in some round before.

Shame!
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 05:23 PM   #1705

Lost 57 06
Wonder how she would comment this final.
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 05:24 PM   #1706
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

this is just terrible, first time watch Donna live
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 05:28 PM   #1707
country flag binky-GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post

Well not the best presentation of Donna on stream for her fans.

I really expected she would win final but didn't expect she would play this bad.
Anyway at least it is in final and not in some round before.

Shame!
It's not about performance when judging youngsters, but about her game. I think she has very good potential.

I think an area she can improve on is to not retreat far behind the baseline when defending.
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 05:29 PM   #1708
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

That wasn't good. But overall it was a great week. 34 ranking points! And I think she can have a deep run in $25,000 Wrexham next week!
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 05:29 PM   #1709
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

I don't care about the loss, but I'm really dissapointed by Donna's game today
I guess she usually doesn't play this bad. She was lucky that Irigoyen played bad as well in the first set, otherwise the scoreline would've been much hurtful. Then the Argie lift her game, while Donna couldn't lift hers.

Better luck next time. I still trust in her and I wait her to show us what she's really made of, the next time we'd be able to watch her.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 05:35 PM   #1710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
It's not about performance when judging youngsters, but about her game. I think she has very good potential.
I agree with you here.
Still it is dissapointing she couldn't play better cause obviously on average she plays much better otherwise wouldn't have such results for sure.

I said at the start of week that only win here would be success looking at EL and I still think the same even though reaching final is fine too.
Closed Thread