Donna Vekic - Page 113 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:24 PM   #1681
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
12:00 local time (5pm cet)
Just as I thought, thanks
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 12:26 PM   #1682
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Donna's ranking will be ~210-215 if she loses tomorrow and ~205 if she wins.

Either way, so close to the top 200
That is fantastic indeed!
Irigoyen did not impress me in her match, she should have lost if Brazlian played same as in first set.
So I am counting on Donna to win title, we'll see soon!

When I saw entry list for Wrexham next week all I was thinking was please let Witthoeft be on the opposite side of draw!
IMO she is the only one potentialy better than Donna there.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 02:18 PM   #1683
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
That is fantastic indeed!
Irigoyen did not impress me in her match, she should have lost if Brazlian played same as in first set.
So I am counting on Donna to win title, we'll see soon!

When I saw entry list for Wrexham next week all I was thinking was please let Witthoeft be on the opposite side of draw!
IMO she is the only one potentialy better than Donna there.
Watch out for South
I think that Vickery and Marcinkevica could cause trouble but I agree with you that no one else should beat her. Any decent unseeded player will do well against Donna in the earlier rounds especially if she has a difficult match today so lets hope she can work her way in

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:02 PM   #1684

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Stream is not working for me yet.

http://www.fancylive.com/band-sports-live-streaming.php

Is there any other link?
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:03 PM   #1685
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
Stream is not working for me yet.

http://www.fancylive.com/band-sports-live-streaming.php

Is there any other link?
http://samistream.com/band-sports-live-tv.php
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:06 PM   #1686

^^
Thanks it works.
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:09 PM   #1687
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Thanks, Asadinator!

I can finally watch Donna playing
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:16 PM   #1688
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i like donna's game. she still needs to develop her net game, but she isn't afraid to come in
1-0*
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:20 PM   #1689
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Irigoyen imploded in the second game.
I think Donna will win if they keep playing like this.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:20 PM   #1690
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

the ad is unbearable, anyway, thanks for the link
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:22 PM   #1691

This already so early looks like it's all about Donna.
Hope she can stay focused and concentrated.
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:23 PM   #1692
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

I can't even watch it. There's an iPad ad pretty much blocking the whole thing
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:23 PM   #1693
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

She's so

Her game is very consistent and mature. She doesn't look like a junior.
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:23 PM   #1694

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
the ad is unbearable, anyway, thanks for the link
Yeah at first I didn't know how to turn it off. But at least it never appears again once you close it.
Old Jul 22nd, 2012, 04:23 PM   #1695
country flag binky-GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
I can't even watch it. There's an ad pretty much blocking the whole thing
You have adblock plus?
Closed Thread