Dina's 'Let's Take One Step Further This Time 'Round' AO 2010 Campaign - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 21st, 2010, 11:06 AM   #121
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future
Re: Dina's 'Let's Take One Step Further This Time 'Round' AO 2010 Campaign

I'm supposed to be going out to dinner, but "luckily" I'm not feeling too well, so I might cancel. Then again, watching her play might just make it worse.
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2010, 12:37 PM   #122
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

Damn! Its 5.30am my time, she begins as soon as i head out. Why cant they for once schedule her in the evening session
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 05:30 PM   #123
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

another mediocre player, another match on Dina's racket. i don't know if this is good... i would be happy with the scoreline from the last 2 matches.
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 05:36 PM   #124
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvßr View Post
another mediocre player, another match on Dina's racket. i don't know if this is good... i would be happy with the scoreline from the last 2 matches.
YOU???HAPPY???

When you say 'happy',you mean 'less neurotic',right?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 05:43 PM   #125
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
YOU???HAPPY???

When you say 'happy',you mean 'less neurotic',right?
#&@@&#... but you're right.
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 07:54 PM   #126
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Thanks God she is playing tonight the first match... So I can watch her... If she starts to play in evening sessions I will not be able to watch her...
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 12:14 AM   #127
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Go Dina
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 12:33 AM   #128
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

When was the last time she won three matches in a row ? i honestly can't remember !

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 12:35 AM   #129
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
When was the last time she won three matches in a row ? i honestly can't remember !
Cincinnati?
JELENA JANKOVIC: A little bit. I don't want to speak French. I don't want to do anything. I am not in the mood now.
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 12:37 AM   #130
country flag vanúss

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post
Cincinnati?
Right , i forgot that she actually played before Flavia and Kim

Zeljko Krajan

Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 12:50 AM   #131
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
Right , i forgot that she actually played before Flavia and Kim
She lost to JJ there, right?

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 12:53 AM   #132
country flag vanúss

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantrezz View Post
She lost to JJ there, right?
Yeah she did

Zeljko Krajan

Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 01:03 AM   #133
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all

I've been so pissed about the fact that Dina is basically overlooked by all the media but, I'm beginning to think that it's for the best that everyone is forgetting that she is still in the tournament.
makini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 01:08 AM   #134
country flag redsonja

Quote:
Originally Posted by makini View Post
I've been so pissed about the fact that Dina is basically overlooked by all the media but, I'm beginning to think that it's for the best that everyone is forgetting that she is still in the tournament.
I'm starting to kind of love it. I think flying under the radar for awhile will be really good for her. I miss the interviews, but otherwise, I'm cool with it. She must be the most ignored #2 seed in history.
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 01:09 AM   #135
country flag vanúss

Quote:
Originally Posted by makini View Post
Exactly ! that's what my commie was saying , nobody talks about her ( except us ) and it may be a good thing for her .

Zeljko Krajan