Dina's 'Let's Take One Step Further This Time 'Round' AO 2010 Campaign - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 18th, 2010, 12:54 AM   #61
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dina's 'Let's Take One Step Further This Time 'Round' AO 2010 Campaign

Into Round 2
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2010, 01:02 AM   #62
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

In Ana's forum,I told them to not be so critical of Dina or her game;I mentioned that Dinara saved Ana's ass by keeping Dementieva,Ana's slavemistress,from whipping her in the RG final.

Now that Marat's retired,men's tennis doesn't matter anymore,right? Dinara is the FIRST matchwinner of the 2010 AO

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 01:11 AM   #63
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Dinara is the FIRST matchwinner of the 2010 AO
I'm relieved ! Now on to the secound round !

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 01:41 AM   #64
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

Dinara
I must thank Vane,cos of her I followed this match

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 03:33 AM   #65
country flag illusyve
I'll Hold My Breath

illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of

Dinara's quarter just opened up considerably with Kiri upsetting Sharpie
Especially since she's got slumping Jelena

I'm hoping for a Semi and congrats on a good 1R win!

chakvetadze | hantuchova | henin | jankovic | safina djokovic | gasquet | hewitt | kohlschreiber | safin

suicide rogers cup 2011 champ.

illusyve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 04:37 AM   #66
country flag lilimi

lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute lilimi has a reputation beyond repute

it's a shame i couldn't wake up that night great win Dina!!!!
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 08:39 AM   #67
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

congrats
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 09:39 AM   #68
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Congrats Dina! That win inspired me a lot! DAVAI! God bless!
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 10:23 AM   #69
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Well done Dina
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 12:52 PM   #70
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

I slept last night only for an hour... I had classes in the morning and AO has begun in 1 a.m. and I had to watch Dina and Kirilenko, so I basically slept for an hour...

But it was worth it...
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 01:03 PM   #71
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute

Even though i missed it...you go gurl
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 02:19 PM   #72
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nena_xxx View Post
I slept last night only for an hour... I had classes in the morning and AO has begun in 1 a.m. and I had to watch Dina and Kirilenko, so I basically slept for an hour...

But it was worth it...
it really was
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 04:29 PM   #73
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

Part of her on court interview after the match (the camera panned away to show the stats, so you cannot see her)

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=27zj2av&s=6

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 10:12 PM   #74
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

i love how official stats are a misleading.

match stats from outside courts: Parmentier-Baltacha or Bondarenko-Olaru
there is no winners/UE scoring from outside courts, but Doublefaults are counted as UE, but TWICE. You can see the stats, both girl has 3 DF and they counted 6 UE for both. Or Olaru has 7DF=14UE... interesting, i would say... the same with aces too i think, btw, but they do not count that.

so, Dina's match. It's a main court so they have real winner/UE count too + aces/DF.
official stat is she had 25 winners/39 UE.
If we use 1DF=1UE and 1ace=1winner formula its more like 23 winner/30 UE.
But without the 2 aces(4 winners) and 9 DF(18UE) its more like 21 winner/21 UE.
funny stats, right? maybe i should watch the match again and do my own scoring where i decide what is winner or UE?

Last edited by C. Drone : Jan 18th, 2010 at 10:21 PM.
C. Drone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 07:59 AM   #75
country flag PersephoneDisco
Because She's Worth It

PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future PersephoneDisco has a brilliant future

I think you should! Have a pad of paper in front of you that way you can be satisfied with the scoring system
PersephoneDisco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote