Dina's 'Let's Take One Step Further This Time 'Round' AO 2010 Campaign - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2010, 01:29 PM   #211
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dina's 'Let's Take One Step Further This Time 'Round' AO 2010 Campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliene:] View Post
Well, you are lucky enough to see her. One day for sure, you'll be able to get Dina's autograph! God bless you!
aww thanks i hope i can get her autograph (and hopefully a pic with her!) next year im gonna scream if i dont get her autograph next year. coz then it'll be 3 yrs in a row i didnt get her autograph

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2010, 01:33 PM   #212

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caralenko View Post
That was odd When I saw her live she ws very sweet to sign autographs and take pictures with people. Maybe she was having a moody day
well it was a frustratying day for both maria and dina. coz they didnt even know where they were playing so i guess they couldnt train in the hisense or rod laver. i was annoyed coz i was to get tix for that kiri-dina match but couldnt. i had to go out of the precinct to ask if someone could give me their ticket who was leaving. it was a crazy super annoying day for me

out of me going everyday to the tennis that was the ONLY day i saw dina. unbelievable i saw her practice at least 3 times last year and none this year

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 03:29 PM   #213
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_angel_109 View Post
believe it or not i actually didnt! i saw her just finishing practice like at 5pm when i was still trying to find out whether the match would be played in hisense or rod laver. i didnt know she was there, i was actually watching caroline practice on the very next court and got her autograph afterwards

it was only then til i wonder over to the next court i saw dina packing up to leave. i didnt take any pics coz she was leaving but i was trying to wedge my way thro the crowd to get to the front. she didnt sign any autographs but she threw a couple of tennis balls in the direction of the crowds. she didnt throw them very far i was calling out to her, waving my russian flag, hoping to get her attention - but she had already turned her bak and walked off court with Z

Mean Z, how could he take her away from you Don't give up, there's always next year
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 05:16 PM   #214
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_angel_109 View Post
believe it or not i actually didnt! i saw her just finishing practice like at 5pm when i was still trying to find out whether the match would be played in hisense or rod laver. i didnt know she was there, i was actually watching caroline practice on the very next court and got her autograph afterwards

it was only then til i wonder over to the next court i saw dina packing up to leave. i didnt take any pics coz she was leaving but i was trying to wedge my way thro the crowd to get to the front. she didnt sign any autographs but she threw a couple of tennis balls in the direction of the crowds. she didnt throw them very far i was calling out to her, waving my russian flag, hoping to get her attention - but she had already turned her bak and walked off court with Z
New plan for next year, instead of calling out to Dinara call out to Zeljko that is sure to get her attention
makini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 05:26 PM   #215
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by makini View Post
New plan for next year, instead of calling out to Dinara call out to Zeljko that is sure to get her attention
good one Makini
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 05:27 PM   #216
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Quote:
Exactly ! I can totally picture her turning her head in your direction when you call Z's name
Plus Zac is 700.000% more awesome than her anyway ( don't bite me , i'm kidding )

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 12:47 AM   #217
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Quote:
Good advice from you, Makini!
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 01:26 PM   #218

Quote:
thats a very good idea! i'll keep that in mind when im stalking dina next year. i wanna her autograph and get a pic taken with her so bad!

maybe Z can take my pic with dina

twitter
AO pics on tumblr