Dina's 'Let's Take One Step Further This Time 'Round' AO 2010 Campaign - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 24th, 2010, 06:02 AM   #196
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dina's 'Let's Take One Step Further This Time 'Round' AO 2010 Campaign

AO twitter: Henin v Wickmayer @ 7pm (AEDST), Safina v Kirilenko next after Cilic v Del Potro.

i guess they don't want to risk that Dina-Kiri makes 3 hour on RLA...
Advertisement

Old Jan 24th, 2010, 06:05 AM   #197
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute

boooo i was toldd
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 06:08 AM   #198
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Now i'm desperate I guess at least i get to watch Delpo's match but fuck them anyway

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 10:58 AM   #199
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

We waited all night for 9 games.

She'll have to get surgery now. I don't think we'll see her till Clay, but you know. It's Dinara.
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 11:39 AM   #200
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Shit Shit Shit!!!!!
What Happened?????
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 11:46 AM   #201
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Q. How does this feel compared to last year when you had the back injury?

DINARA SAFINA: Exactly the same like in Doha. Exactly the same. I just cannot move anywhere.

I mean, the physio asked me to lie on the table. I said, I cannot lie. I cannot make any movement. Whatever I try to move, it hurts terribly.
Dear God.
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 12:14 PM   #202
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute

come back for RG. Screw Madrid and Rome just get healthy
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 02:07 PM   #203
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 02:24 PM   #204
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
come back for RG. Screw Madrid and Rome just get healthy

+1
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2010, 12:30 PM   #205
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute

it took me literallyt ALL day to get hisense tix to see the match but i got there in the end. it was all sold out! i couldnt believe it. i didnt really care about the mens match (wouldnt mind watching that match whoever it was who played then). but i really wanted to see my 2nd all-russian match of the AO (the first was kirilenko-sharapova match ). as soon as dina started walking towards the net i knew she was gonna retire i was cheering for both dina and kiri coz i both them both so much but i was more so cheering for maria coz i thought she'd lose. i totally didnt expect the ending

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2010, 05:24 PM   #206
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_angel_109 View Post
it took me literallyt ALL day to get hisense tix to see the match but i got there in the end. it was all sold out! i couldnt believe it. i didnt really care about the mens match (wouldnt mind watching that match whoever it was who played then). but i really wanted to see my 2nd all-russian match of the AO (the first was kirilenko-sharapova match ). as soon as dina started walking towards the net i knew she was gonna retire i was cheering for both dina and kiri coz i both them both so much but i was more so cheering for maria coz i thought she'd lose. i totally didnt expect the ending
At least tell me you got your autograph
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2010, 10:33 PM   #207
osseous

Did you get her autograph?
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 12:54 PM   #208
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by camilia View Post
At least tell me you got your autograph
believe it or not i actually didnt! i saw her just finishing practice like at 5pm when i was still trying to find out whether the match would be played in hisense or rod laver. i didnt know she was there, i was actually watching caroline practice on the very next court and got her autograph afterwards

it was only then til i wonder over to the next court i saw dina packing up to leave. i didnt take any pics coz she was leaving but i was trying to wedge my way thro the crowd to get to the front. she didnt sign any autographs but she threw a couple of tennis balls in the direction of the crowds. she didnt throw them very far i was calling out to her, waving my russian flag, hoping to get her attention - but she had already turned her bak and walked off court with Z

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 12:58 PM   #209
osseous

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_angel_109 View Post
believe it or not i actually didnt! i saw her just finishing practice like at 5pm when i was still trying to find out whether the match would be played in hisense or rod laver. i didnt know she was there, i was actually watching caroline practice on the very next court and got her autograph afterwards

it was only then til i wonder over to the next court i saw dina packing up to leave. i didnt take any pics coz she was leaving but i was trying to wedge my way thro the crowd to get to the front. she didnt sign any autographs but she threw a couple of tennis balls in the direction of the crowds. she didnt throw them very far i was calling out to her, waving my russian flag, hoping to get her attention - but she had already turned her bak and walked off court with Z
Well, you are lucky enough to see her. One day for sure, you'll be able to get Dina's autograph! God bless you!
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 01:19 PM   #210
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

That was odd When I saw her live she ws very sweet to sign autographs and take pictures with people. Maybe she was having a moody day