Dina's 'Let's Take One Step Further This Time 'Round' AO 2010 Campaign - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 02:12 AM   #136
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of
Re: Dina's 'Let's Take One Step Further This Time 'Round' AO 2010 Campaign

Dina You save my bad mood

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 02:19 AM   #137
country flag enchantrezz

enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of enchantrezz has much to be proud of

I like it better that she's not the favorite . Focusing on her game is hard enough for her without dealing with all the bashings from the media.

The Cocktail Party
Official Matchmaker of The Domik of Dinara Disciples

"It's a great honour to reach the No. 1 ranking and it is a dream that every girl who has ever wanted to play professional tennis shares" - Dinara
enchantrezz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 06:41 AM   #138
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by makini View Post
I've been so pissed about the fact that Dina is basically overlooked by all the media but, I'm beginning to think that it's for the best that everyone is forgetting that she is still in the tournament.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsonja View Post
I'm starting to kind of love it. I think flying under the radar for awhile will be really good for her. I miss the interviews, but otherwise, I'm cool with it. She must be the most ignored #2 seed in history.
Quote:
Originally Posted by van£ss View Post
Exactly ! that's what my commie was saying , nobody talks about her ( except us ) and it may be a good thing for her .
Agree, who needs the negative talk anyway!
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 10:49 AM   #139
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Dina vs Kiri cant wait! I hope she wins
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 12:00 PM   #140
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

I love Kirilenko, but I must hope that Dinara will use Maria's injury and make her running over the court... Sorry Maria...
Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 12:23 PM   #141
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nena_xxx View Post
I love Kirilenko, but I must hope that Dinara will use Maria's injury and make her running over the court... Sorry Maria...
Same here, plus Kiri is playing doubles and mixed doubles too, that wont help her
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 01:06 PM   #142
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed,it's hard to dislike Makiri.......Nevertheless,I unequivocally support Dina in this one

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Descansa en paz, Pedro Armendariz--OTRA victima de la incompetencia del hospital IMSS
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 01:32 PM   #143
country flag van£ss
The times they are changing

van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future van£ss has a brilliant future

I like her too but i have my priorities straight

Zeljko Krajan

van£ss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 01:36 PM   #144
country flag DS.Fan.

DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of DS.Fan. has much to be proud of

I like Kiri!She is a nice girl!...but Dina is my girl

Davai Dina!Pls win win win!

Dinara Safina

Support Venus&Bojona all the time
DS.Fan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 02:25 PM   #145
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What injury? ?
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 06:17 PM   #146
country flag Nena_xxx

Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold Nena_xxx is a splendid one to behold

She has one of her knee and one on her thighs.

Nena_xxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 06:20 PM   #147
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Dina
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 11:49 PM   #148
osseous

osseous has disabled reputation

Congrats for the third round win (I'm always late for the celebration)! Really nice to know she's doing pretty good and enjoying out there. God bless you, Dina! DAVAI!
osseous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 03:10 AM   #149
tejmeglekvár
CFO

tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She has one of her knee and one on her thighs.
they knee problem she always had.

btw, did you guys read Groeneveld's blog from AO?
http://blog.tenniswarehouse.com/?p=706
kinda boring, but the bastard knows every trick:
Quote:
When we warmed up in the morning, Maria Sharapova was next to the court and in her routines with her team. When I passed her I smelled a strong smell of cream that warms up muscles and that indicates normally you are hurting a little. So in my prep talk I told Maria that she should realize Sharapova could be hurt and she had to continue to make her run as much as she could and never give up.
since both girls is sponsored by adidas, that means he can't sit on the stands, right?
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 05:20 AM   #150
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute

For Sunday

Quote:
Hisense Arena

1. Bondarenko vs Zheng
2. Petrova vs Kuznetsova
3. Cilic vs Del Potro

Not Before:15:00

THIS MATCH MAY BE MOVED INTO ROD LAVER ARENA.

4. Maria Kirilenko vs. Dinara Safina

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?

Last edited by ~Kiera~ : Jan 23rd, 2010 at 05:26 AM.
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote