Marion in Melbourne - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2010, 12:36 AM   #31
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marion in Melbourne

A win is always welcome! SHe wasnt at her bet but that wasnt to be expected. Hopefully she can build up some steam. She seemed pleased, she signed everything offered down to her afterwards.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2010, 05:43 AM   #32
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

The match is on on a replay now and God, she looks AWFUL. Her shots are terribly weak and she doesn't move well at all.
Last year she has a pretty bad match too against South, so there's no need to worry. But since we haven't seen her since Bali, we have no guarantee that a better Baba will show up in the next matches.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 07:44 AM   #33
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

No stream for Court 8 right? I love that line-up.
Court 8

11:00 Start
Women's Singles - 1st Round
Kimiko Date Krumm(JPN) vs. Yaroslava Shvedova(KAZ)
Women's Singles - 2nd Round
Sandra Zahlavova(CZE) vs. Marion Bartoli(FRA)[11]
Men's Singles - 2nd Round
John Isner(USA)[33] vs. Louk Sorensen(IRL)
Men's Singles - 2nd Round
Jarkko Nieminen(FIN) vs. Florent Serra(FRA)
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 10:09 AM   #34
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

No stream for court 8???

CombackDate, Mari and Isner
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 11:49 AM   #35
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

Trust them to put Marion onto a court that isnt streamed.
If they do it again I shall have to write a strongly worded email to them =]

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 12:29 PM   #36
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
The match is on on a replay now and God, she looks AWFUL. Her shots are terribly weak and she doesn't move well at all.
Last year she has a pretty bad match too against South, so there's no need to worry. But since we haven't seen her since Bali, we have no guarantee that a better Baba will show up in the next matches.
Marion agrees with you : http://video.eurosport.fr/tennis/ope...56/video.shtml
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 02:36 PM   #37
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

I was just thinking. Im almost sure I seen a stream for Razzanno last night!? And she was on court 8 unless it was being streamed from Bet365 or somewhere....

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Old Jan 19th, 2010, 03:18 PM   #38
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Lighter could you please give a rough translation.
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 03:55 PM   #39
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PäikesePoole View Post
Lighter could you please give a rough translation.
- Happy to win in 2 sets, even she didn't play well during 1st set. Better 2nd set.
- Impatient to play. Match cancelled very late yesterday
- Injured in Bali : 2 week and 1/2 of treatment before practice based on physical preparation
- Arrived in Australia January 3th. A lot of practice under the sun in order to be ready
- Ambitious goals : 2nd week for all the grand slam + entering top 8 in order to play YEC
- RG not good and USO R2 vs Kim
- When she didn't play well during her match, she has tried to remember some good matchs she played in Australia (not so many)? especially the one vs JJ. And saying to herself, it will come back.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 04:34 PM   #40
country flag Joee

I got most of that from Marion but I couldnt make out some :L Thanks Lighter

Old Jan 19th, 2010, 04:38 PM   #41
Singleniacki

Thankyou

3rd last and last point good to hear.
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 04:39 PM   #42
country flag Joee

Indeed.

Old Jan 19th, 2010, 05:48 PM   #43
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Though I'm happy to see a Marion victory,the TRUE drama hasn't started yet for me.Even a sub-par-playing Marion is capable of defeating De Los Rios or Zahlavova....Can't wait to see what happens when our Corsican Queen meets a heavyweight.VAMOS,MARION!!

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 05:52 PM   #44
country flag Ferg

Think I'll get some much needed sleep tonight, seeing as I wont be able to watch Marion, Kimiko or Louk.
Old Jan 19th, 2010, 07:29 PM   #45
country flag BartoliBabes

BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future

i'm just happy she won to be honest... i don't know anything about her next opponent though
BartoliBabes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote